★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Do you have what it takes to operate a successful car wash?

Vehicles will enter the game from one of two locations. Vehicles entering from the right must travel through each station (gas, vacuum, car wash, drying) to earn $10.00. Direct your customers to an open station by touching first the car and then the station. The progress bar will notify the player when a task is completed; the vehicle can proceed to the next station when space is available.

All cars entering from the upper left are utilizing the quick service feature that consists of only the car wash and drying. Circle / Shaded red cars require only a car wash and will exit automatically without prompting earning the player $10.00. Circle / Shaded red cars must be given immediate attention.

Vehicles enter the game in one of three colors and will indicate the mood of the customer:

Green : Good mood, but limited patience

Yellow: Becoming agitated, pay attention or they will turn red

Red: Angry, requires immediate attention or they will drive off automatically resulting in a loss of $10.00

You will only have a limited number of cars to complete the level goals. Failure to reach the goals or drop below $0 will conclude the game.

So do you have what it takes?

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

09-18-2009, 12:50 PM
the scores can be submitted online?
09-18-2009, 12:56 PM
this looks like it could be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.