★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Super combat volleyball!! - 9 Elements -> FREE

04-21-2015, 02:15 AM
Super combat volleyball!! - 9 Elements -> FREE

No common volleyball, it's rather be called a combat.
Super combat volleyball!!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hello everyone!
I'd like to introduce my game '9 Elements'!
9 Elements is an action volley ball-like game with bunch of special skills!
Massive volume of customizing and fancy characters will draw your eyes.
The most interesting part of 9 Elements is the controls.
Not like any other games, you can decide your own direction of spikes.
It might take time to get used to it but once you do, you'll find it very attractive.
So please, try my game free!
It'll be so helpful with your feedbacks and interests- thank you!

Last edited by leinus; 04-21-2015 at 07:57 PM.
04-21-2015, 02:19 AM
It looks good. Good luck to your game.

Pine Entertainment

04-21-2015, 02:34 AM
04-22-2015, 07:16 PM

I have never seen such a fun game ever!!!
04-24-2015, 07:47 PM
Thank you, we'll do our best to make even better game next time. =)
04-24-2015, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by MacJobs View Post
I have never seen such a fun game ever!!!
nice try leinus

Habakuk <3 rdmd

Happy anniversary baby ily
04-26-2015, 07:18 PM
Thanks ddmd
Have a great day !! <3
04-27-2015, 08:09 AM
Hey leinus!

I love your game. It's a whole lot of fun! Just one thing though. I feel like there should be a penalty or limit to how many touches you can make for the ball on a player's side of the court. It's abusable especially with the 90 second games. Just get one point more than your opponent, and if the opponent's special doesn't teleport the ball to their side, you just need to keep the ball in your side of the court for the rest of the game.

Try adding a manual or pop-ups that tell you what the stats for each character do so it's easier for players to pick what items they want for their individual playstyles.

Introduce what happens if you power spike the opponent in the face consecutively in the tutorial. I didn't power spike a lot before I found out that it makes them dizzy and even knocks them over if I power spike them in the face. If I knew the mechanics like how long it would take for that to happen, I'd have tried to learn how to do it a lot earlier.

I could also suggest removing the indicator where the ball will fall after the tutorial. It makes it a little easy to predict where the ball will go then. I'd like more of a challenge. Or maybe have an accessory that lets that circle appear. But don't let it be part of the normal gameplay easily

Bugs... There's a bug where if you get stunned by a special or getting powerspiked too often that my character automatically walks in a direction after the dizzy is over even if i wasn't pressing anything. It's really annoying.

Also I find Arena Commander mode a little tedious to play but maybe that's just me.

Having a tournament mode against other real players would be fun too.

Oh and different background music for different stages would be nice

Well that's all from me for now!

Last edited by altimore; 04-27-2015 at 09:51 AM.
04-28-2015, 11:31 PM
Thank you so much altimore!

Today will be a great day, for getting sincere feedback is the greatest thing for us

We're now under review of next character on IOS,

In the next update, we'll consider your feedbacks and give more tests to it.

We wish you a great day like the one you gave us, thanks

PS: Arena Commaner is designed for unskilled users, so they can get used to it.
Or to test your characters on their limits, it might be unnecessary for great skilled player like you.
05-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Thank you leinus for this AWESOME game. I really like it.
Hopefully it will get popular.

I will leave here some suggestions for future updates:

-normal skill cost reduced (from 30% to 20-25%)
Or stun effect increased (right now it's pretty useless and much better to wait for special skill)

-max ball touches limited to 3 (like in volleyball, 4 or 5 are good too) make so the ball get a buff after the 3°touch that will stun the player and make an auto dropshot if he touch it again, that should limitate abuse.

-A set for MK12, so after the boss you can continue the arcade mode until you reach the 2° MK so it can get longer and funnier and more challenging.

-Everyplay support? Maybe? With everyplay people can make gameplay videos easier and share them, it's supported on both android and iOS. A lot of games have it.

-The possibility to switch characters midgame in a match? I would really like it! (a max of 2 characters chosen before the start)

Last edited by Dako1; 05-01-2015 at 05:03 PM.