Alternate Routes - Find and draw the fastest route!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FairyEngine, Apr 21, 2015.

1. FairyEngine

FairyEngine New Member

Apr 21, 2015
    Hi Everybody,

I'm Frederic, and I've been developing a game called Alternate Routes for a bit more than a year. The good news is: it will finally be available on the App Store on Thursday (04/23)! :)

Alternate Routes is a very casual racing game, with no predefined tracks: it is up to you to figure out and create the fastest path that crosses all the gates in each level. You can draw as slowly as you want; only the trajectory matters. As you progress in the game, you will encounter new types of gates, and earn upgrades to help you get the last few missing medals.

Alternate Routes also features an Expert mode where you can try to beat my times (or, in some cases, the times of a friend who got way too good beta-testing the game), Survival and Time Trial modes with leaderboards, and a Multiplayer mode you can play with your friends on a single device.

I hope some of you are intrigued by the racing + puzzle + drawing combination and will give it a try, and I look forward to seeing your times in the leaderboards. For more information:
    http://www.fairyengine.com/alternateroutes/index.htm

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Wow, the concept is brilliant! Any information on pricing? Thanks.

3. FairyEngine

FairyEngine New Member

Apr 21, 2015
    The game is free, and can be finished without buying any of the optional IAPs.

4. cbecks_noble

cbecks_noble Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2015
    pixel pusher @ cwade games
    Coquitlam BC
    Looks very cool! I will be picking this up.

5. FairyEngine

FairyEngine New Member

Apr 21, 2015