★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Brutal Inc
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 44.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: In Newspaper Toss you need to throw newspapers filled with dynamite into houses and windows to cause explosive fun. Break all the windows and create combos, collect coins or avoid the obstacles. Several game styles to play and over 100 objectives to complete. You can then use your accumulated coins to upgrade your bike or obtain special items to use in the game.

The game features a huge map with additional options to collect even more coins! And lookout for further expansions of the map in future game updates. And for an extra challenge try to collect all stars in every level.

KEY GAME FEATURES:

- Toss or throw dynamite-filled newspapers.
- Break as many windows as you can.
- Create explosive combos by breaking all windows.
- Collect coins and avoid obstacles.
- Over 100 objectives to complete.
- View your progress in the neighborhood map.

OPTIONAL FEATURES:

- Upgrade your bike to increase its performance.
- Buy cool swag for your bike.
- Buy handy weapons and special items.
- Complete side objectives to get more coins.

FOLLOW US:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brutalstudiogames
Google+: https://plus.google.com/108527184837199893581/posts
Twitter: twitter.com/brutalarcade

brutalstudio's comments:
Hi all,

We are very pleased to announce that our game Newspaper Toss - Paperboy Edition is now available for iPhones & iPads.





Trailer:



Canadian developer Brutal Studio bring you the funny action game Newspaper Toss - Paperboy Edition for iPhones and iPads. In Newspaper Toss you need to toss newspapers filled with dynamite into houses and windows to cause explosive fun. Largely influenced by the original Paperboy but with more MAYHEM! Break all the windows to create combos, collect coins or avoid the obstacles. Several game styles to play and over 100 objectives to complete. You can then use your accumulated coins to upgrade your bike or obtain special items to use in the game. And for an extra challenge try to collect 3 stars in every level.

Look out for more fun and excitement from Brutal Studio!
04-21-2015, 09:23 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 3,244
That girl has boobies.

04-21-2015, 09:42 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 988
Boobs. That is all.
04-21-2015, 09:59 PM
#4
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 1,491
Dayum
04-21-2015, 10:45 PM
#5
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,464
Ha! I remember when I was a boy and had a 'paper route' throwing from my stingray bike with its 'banana seat'!! Man, you never wanted to break a window back then! Love the idea of this game! Hope it plays and controls well! Gonna bring me back to the day...... Always fantasized about doing these things for real! Now all these years later, I CAN! Don't remember any customers who had boobs like that, though, I must say.....
I'm assuming this is the same game on Android called Newspaper Boy Saga? Is there any difference?

Last edited by bigrand1; 04-21-2015 at 10:53 PM.
04-21-2015, 11:31 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Ha! I remember when I was a boy and had a 'paper route' throwing from my stingray bike with its 'banana seat'!! Man, you never wanted to break a window back then! Love the idea of this game! Hope it plays and controls well! Gonna bring me back to the day...... Always fantasized about doing these things for real! Now all these years later, I CAN! Don't remember any customers who had boobs like that, though, I must say.....
I'm assuming this is the same game on Android called Newspaper Boy Saga? Is there any difference?
Well, I wouldn't recommend this version if you're lactose intolerant.
04-22-2015, 03:09 PM
#7
Joined: May 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 1,367
Devs. You suck.

How about having the icon depict the core gameplay, not the hyper sexualized female you only see when upgrading the bike?
04-22-2015, 08:20 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Devs. You suck.

How about having the icon depict the core gameplay, not the hyper sexualized female you only see when upgrading the bike?
How do you expect them to sell a meh game without sex?
04-22-2015, 08:24 PM
#9
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Devs. You suck.

How about having the icon depict the core gameplay, not the hyper sexualized female you only see when upgrading the bike?
Sex sells, is their logic but personally, when it is so blatant, it does the opposite.
04-22-2015, 08:37 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2013
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Posts: 2,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWarden View Post
Sex sells, is their logic but personally, when it is so blatant, it does the opposite.
Lol exactly. "Bad Riders Forever" only implies more onto what the woman has large breasts for.