★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Wrassling is the national sport of Slamdovia, champion Wrasslers are regarded as the strongest athletes in the world.

Many will attempt to master Wrassling and even more will fail. In Wrassling there is an old saying "never give up even if both your arms fall off, but maybe think about it"

"Wrassling is shaping up to be the best sports game of the year" - PocketGamer

"The game gets quite nutty rather fast" - TouchArcade

"its hilarious" - Slide to Play

"Wrassling, the stupid and stupendous wrestling sim" - AppSpy
04-23-2015, 05:46 AM

04-23-2015, 06:11 AM
I fully agree with this...

As i thought, my top score 53 didn't synch with GC (gotta play more again) and after my $2 buy, i had to restart the app to get rid of the still showing "unlock" bar, but all's fine now.

Since i can't leave a review due to my promo code, i left my 5 stars through the Gamecenter app. Good luck!

PS: option to invert the arms, please?
04-23-2015, 06:30 AM
Oh cool. It's out! I've been wanting to try this.
04-23-2015, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I fully agree with this...

As i thought, my top score 53 didn't synch with GC (gotta play more again) and after my $2 buy, i had to restart the app to get rid of the still showing "unlock" bar, but all's fine now.

Since i can't leave a review due to my promo code, i left my 5 stars through the Gamecenter app. Good luck!

PS: option to invert the arms, please?
Thanks,

Im going to be putting together a list of improvements for the first update so feel free to leave any suggestions here.

so far,
option to invert arms
Mute music but no SFX
Fix text overlapping
Add Pause Button
Try to somehow fit in a local Multiplayer option

Last edited by ColinL; 04-23-2015 at 10:18 AM.
04-23-2015, 09:47 AM
Lol. This game is just stupid fun. It had me laughing out loud with some of the moves I was doing. I love the hats and task system. I'd love to see more of that added, but seriously, this is just one of those games that make you smile. I can't reccomend it enough.
04-23-2015, 11:13 AM
Thanks everyone for checking out WRASSLING and letting us know what you think. So happy we can finally share the joy of WRASSLING with you all!
04-23-2015, 11:40 AM
Hilarious game, but just had an issue pop up. Screen faded like it was going to play an ad or something, bit no ad came. Game noises and 'grunts' kept playing but screen itself was frozen and unresponsive. iPhone 6+, v8.1.1
04-23-2015, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by folmerkelly View Post
Thanks everyone for checking out WRASSLING and letting us know what you think. So happy we can finally share the joy of WRASSLING with you all!
The joy of wrassling
Very well said indeed. Thanx for a game that makes me grin from ear to ear.
04-23-2015, 12:07 PM
Any plans for a career mode and custom out fits for your character, maybe better graphics and rag doll physics?

Only kidding I'm have fun with this game it's great for a laugh
Although rag doll style physics would be a cool option

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.