★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Finalist in the CVA videogames awards 2015. Nominations: Best Audio, Best Original Music, Best Indie Game and Best iOS Game!

"The most exciting horror game of 2015." - AppSpy
"The developers have managed to craft a genuinely unsettling game with a moody atmosphere and masterfully engineered scares." - AppSpy
"Forgotten Memories is an atmospheric tale of horror" - 148Apps
"It's a well put-together tribute to survival horror games of yesteryear." - PocketGamerUK
"The game is easily recommendable for those looking for that Silent Hill feel." - Destructoid

AppStore customer rating: 9 out of 10!

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND GET READY FOR THE HORROR OF FORGOTTEN MEMORIES.
Discover a true gaming and narrative experience on your iOS device.

In Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, you will play Rose Hawkins, a strong independent woman looking for Eden, a missing child. Rose wakes up wounded in a strange place she doesn't recognize. While looking for the young girl, she will find herself locked in a never ending tragedy; frozen in time. Rose will need to confront her deepest fears to unveil the mystery behind her terrifying investigation.

+ OLD SCHOOL SURVIVAL HORROR+
Forgotten Memories is athird person Psychological Survival Horror game combining exploration, reflection, puzzles, action and survival where the gameplay is focused on fear mechanics.
A true spiritual successor of the greatest horrific games from the 90's. Forgotten Memories is a classic survival horror game.

+ A GREAT PLAYER EXPERIENCE+
Forgotten Memories combines deep psychological story, beautifully rendered environments, and smooth gameplay action into a fantastic horror experience you will never forget.
Enjoy incredible voice acting with, among others, Guy Cihi and David Schaufele (James Sunderland and Eddie Dombrowski from Silent Hill 2).
Master the game with accurate touch systems.

+ FEATURES OVERVIEW+
Classic survival horror mechanics
A deep narrative and climatic psychological horror experience
High-end and smooth 3D graphics (Metal, HDRL; Dynamic Lighting / Shadows; Multiple post-processes)
Challenging gameplay (Limited save points; few med kits; restricted ammo; unpredictable environments; adaptive enemies)
Highly replayable; Unlockables; Game Center achievements, challenges and leaderboard; In game ranking stats system.
Accurate touch controls
No in-app purchases. We don't sell any weapons, ammunitions, or anything that will impact the game experience. You will be on your own ;)

Supported Hardware:
iPhone 4s and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPadMini or Higher.
For a better experience we recommend iPhone5s, iPadAir or iPadMini2 and up (any A7/A8 based devices).

Future updates:
We are aggressively updating and improving the game every week. Major version will contain multi-language support, new improvements/additions to the combat/AI system, new areas to explore and environments to interact with among other things.

Important:
MFI controller support is partial. Menu navigation with MFI will come in the first major update.
Minimum supported devices: iPodTouch6, iPhone5, iPad3, iPadMini2 and newer. We not longer support devices with 512MBs of ram!
04-23-2015, 06:00 AM
Finally out !! Downloading now, looking forward to this one !

04-23-2015, 06:03 AM
Aaand there we go. Bought, downloading.
04-23-2015, 06:04 AM
Downloading as well here....I hope this game was worth the wait.
04-23-2015, 06:05 AM
Might I ask how long is this game ? I didn't join in the hype so I know pretty much nothing about this.
04-23-2015, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opheus View Post
Might I ask how long is this game ? I didn't join in the hype so I know pretty much nothing about this.
Heard someone say that's around 4-6 hours long, a good lenght IMO for a mobile game.
04-23-2015, 06:16 AM
Had a very quick go. Impressive graphics and animation

How do you save ? When i quit to the menu it just said New game not continue
04-23-2015, 06:18 AM
An Absolute Must Buy. Game of the Year contender.

Amazing game that will easily surpass the hype, its that good.

Everything anybody could want from a horror game on any platform at all.
It really nails a fear inducing atmosphere that wil scare the bejaysus out of you.
Even more so if you're brave enough to play it in the dark with headphones. Now that's really scary.

Plus it looks downright gorgeous and runs at a solid 60fps on newer devices.
That is quite an achievement.
Easily a new visual benchmark that a lot of developers are gonna have to raise their game very seriously
just to come close to.

Don't even think about it, just mash that buy button and enjoy a serious contender for Game of the Year
that will undoubtedly appear on every such list that you'll see published next December/January
(and will be featured quite heavily by Apple this week and going forward, its that good).

Not going to ruin it for anybody by spoiling the story but just so you know, there is a proper story and I think horror fans will love it and those not familiar with horror will just be amazed.

Its horror so expect somewhat familiar themes and elements but that wont change the impact of it.
The suspense and just how well the atmosphere creeps you out while playing, proper hair on the back of the neck standing up freaked the hell out kind of stuff.

I genuinely cannot say enough good things about this one. A truly brilliant experience. And its on a device in my pocket. Cant get any better than that really.

And just as a quick note for those concerned about "episodic" games, the next episode is well in development already. It is a while away yet I'd imagine because it will be even bigger and better, but it is very much in progress and not dependent on the chart performance of this one so have no concerns. Its also worth noting that each one will stand on its own and wont be dependent on the other to be followed story wise but they will be interlinked.

What are you doing still reading this??
Just go mash that Buy button!!
You will not regret it.
You will genuinely be amazed that this kind of thing can be done on a mobile device.
And don't even think about the price, it's HUGE value for money as its a true and proper five star game on any platform.

Last edited by Rip73; 04-23-2015 at 06:21 AM.
04-23-2015, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Had a very quick go. Impressive graphics and animation

How do you save ? When i quit to the menu it just said New game not continue
floppy disc on PC...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
04-23-2015, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
floppy disc on PC...
Eh ?