★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Forget the world. Fall in love with this enchanting zen puzzler.

Set within an old abandoned house, the player restores order to the jumbled memories of the last occupant, and in doing so embarks on a haunting journey of self-discovery and reflection.

"An easy recommendation. 5/5" - Gamezebo
"One of the finest puzzle games. 4.5/5" - Modojo
"A gem of a puzzle game. 8/10" - Pocket Gamer
"An easy recommendation. 5/5" - Gamezebo
"Varied and lengthy. 4/5" - 148Apps
"An enjoyable puzzle game woven around a novel story. 4/5" - AppSpy

* Over 150 cunningly crafted puzzles!
* Perfectly balanced difficulty curve!
* HD and Retina support hand-painted art!
* Universal app with iCloud integration
* GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards
* Soundtrack by composer Steven Cravis

Suitable for all ages, this is an experience that will stay with you long after you put it down.
04-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Any difference between memento and this?

04-23-2015, 03:41 PM
04-23-2015, 04:44 PM
+1. Can someone explain the difference between the original Memento and Memento+?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
04-24-2015, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
I just downloaded memento from my purchased apps and it shows up as memento+ on the icon. It looks like the same game when I opened it as well.
04-24-2015, 06:08 PM
Looks like it is the same game. My wife has it on her iPod Touch and says it now says "Memento+", and she didn't even update the app.

I'm glad I saw this - it disappeared from my wishlist and I wondered what happened to it. The Bulkypix version has disappeared from the App Store. Maybe Fallen Tree had a time-limited deal with Bulkypix and now they have the rights to publish it themselves? Regardless, thanks for the heads-up; it's now back on my wishlist. I enjoyed Quell and Quell Reflect, I'll be picking this up when I clear my backlog a little.
04-24-2015, 08:35 PM
It does appear that it was updated for the 6 and 6 plus resolutions which is cool. But I can't decide if that's worth a new download/purchase.
08-24-2015, 06:51 AM
Hi guys,

Quick update on this: Quell Memento+ is currently FREE this week.

I recommend that our fans get the new free version even it they've already purchased it (since it came out in 2013).

The long and slightly boring technical reason for this is that the agreement with our publisher ended recently, so the app reverts back to us, and AppStore policy (somewhat frustratingly) doesn't allow App transfers if iCloud Sync has been implemented (which it has, because we think it's an important feature). This means that people need to download the 'new' version to be sure of future updates etc. Yawn...

Here's a full explanation.

Happy Quelling!
08-24-2015, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallentreegames View Post
Hi guys,
I recommend that our fans get the new free version even it they've already purchased it (since it came out in 2013).
I'm really enjoying this game! When I buy the other Quell games, will they be owned by Fallen Tree so that I will get updates? Or will you be putting out other versions of them also? Thanks.
08-24-2015, 07:52 AM
Hi Scott997,

it's only Quell Memento that has undergone this transition; the other games are self-published.

Glad you like it!