★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MOBIRIX
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 85.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.8
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: Experience cinematic kung-fu battles in the fastest, most intense brawler the world has ever seen! With the unique 1:1 response system of One Finger Death Punch, players will feel the immediate feedback of every bone-crunching hit.
Pay tribute to the masters using five classic kung-fu styles mixed with additional weapons. Combine face-to-face combat with throwing weapons to recreate complex fight choreographies or just send bad guys flying through glass windows. Complete the epic 140 stage campaign.
Choose from 40 items and 30 different skills that can be combined in thousands of ways to assist you in your journey.
Put your kung-fu to the ultimate test in the survival mode where you will be ranked with players from around the world.

Every Press Matters! DO NOT BUTTON MASH!

[Features]
EASY TO CONTROL
Tap left or right, its that easy to play.
ONLINE LEAGUES AND LEADERBOARDS
Climb the ladder and dominate each league as you show your friends who is the true master.
WEEKLY RANKINGS
Do battle in survival mode to achieve weekly rankings.
EASY TO LEARN
Simple controls make it easy to play but precision is required to become the best, this is not a button masher.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND REWARDS
Each day holds many great rewards.
Tablet devices support

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mobirixplayen
04-26-2015, 05:35 AM
OFDP and the future of PC ports to iOS

Downloading this now. It's freaking awesome I played through the entire game On xbla and will have no problem going through it again. Well worth trying out.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.

04-26-2015, 07:25 AM
Awesome!
Thanks a lot for the heads-up Pete.

No ads but timers so and grinding for exp, more moves and the like. A really enjoyable highscore chaser with surprising depths.

Last edited by amusing Grace; 04-26-2015 at 08:47 AM.
04-26-2015, 07:31 AM
I have this game on steam. I absolutely love this game. It is intense and fun. Going to download this right now. Seeing the free button scares me but let's see! Thank you Pete!
04-26-2015, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
Awesome!
Thanks a lot for the heads-up Pete.

No ads and no timers so far, just grinding for exp, more moves and the like. A really enjoyable highscore chaser with surprising depths.
There's stamina, but no ads. Im guessing the stamina is tied to timers when they run out. Pretty fun game, especially a bit different from its kind because of the range system, and how the character moves forward when he attacks.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-26-2015, 07:42 AM
Funny name I wonder if its a tribute to 5 finger death punch!
04-26-2015, 07:45 AM
And they've ruined it. Totally ruined the game. I can't believe this. There is stamina which one is used for every fight and does not replenish. There is gold and silver and then they want you to purchase a membership where you can receive gold everyday but it's purchasable with real money.

I can't believe they've done this. I'm deleting and contacting the devs to explain how they've ruined something good. The core game itself is great and satisfying but they've destroyed it with the monetization choices.

Billy
04-26-2015, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I can't believe they've done this. I'm deleting and contacting the devs to explain how they've ruined something good. The core game itself is great and satisfying but they've destroyed it with the monetization choices.
While it may be a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point, if they'd priced it at $4.99 (comparable to Steam), it would have been "too expensive" and failed.

As a freemium game with the usual restrictions, it will do well, even if people (especially veterans to earlier versions of the game) are annoyed by the play limitations. And, of course, it will be more profitable.

Myself, I'll play it casually as a "between other games" game, treating the need to upgrade stamina and acquire currency as a measure of progress - rather than the artificial restrictions that we all know they are.

(Of course, if it's as you word it above and your stamina doesn't come back on a daily basis, I'm sure they'll get a lot of flak for that.)
04-26-2015, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
There's stamina, but no ads. Im guessing the stamina is tied to timers when they run out. Pretty fun game, especially a bit different from its kind because of the range system, and how the character moves forward when he attacks.
Ups, yeah saw them now. What a pity. Hope they refresh in a timely manner.
04-26-2015, 11:47 AM
Christ, the German localization is horrible! I wish I could choose another language.

Besides if that, this game has everything a modern freemium game should (not) have which makes me sad after expecting the awesom XBLA game which I played through...