★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Democracy 3 is .99 down from 9.99

04-26-2015, 10:34 PM
Democracy 3 is .99 down from 9.99

I believe this is the lowest it has ever been, I've never played but heard good things so I picked it up just now myself.

Democracy 3 @ .99 cents.
04-26-2015, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trazer View Post
I believe this is the lowest it has ever been, I've never played but heard good things so I picked it up just now myself.

Democracy 3 @ .99 cents.
Damn it why do you have to be iPad only..
04-27-2015, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by julesantenor View Post
I'm in the same boat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
04-27-2015, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by julesantenor View Post
Have you seen the screenshots with so many icons? That doesn't fit an iPhone 4S nor 5S for sure. Maybe on the 6 it's okay, but not less...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trazer View Post

Democracy 3 @ .99 cents.
Is it worth it then?
04-27-2015, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
Have you seen the screenshots with so many icons? That doesn't fit an iPhone 4S nor 5S for sure. Maybe on the 6 it's okay, but not less...

Is it worth it then?
Yeah, it's really too bad we can't get an iPad/6+ category.

I've heard lots of good things about this game, but haven't played it myself. If I had a functioning iPad, I'd probably have bought it when it was $4.99, and at a buck I wouldn't have even thought about it. If it weren't for the fact that apps & iOS updates tend to break things, I'd be tempted to buy it anyway in case I do buy a new iPad and/or jailbreak someday (you can change the device flags in the IPA file and install iPad apps on iPhones, albiet with display issues that change from app to app...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!