★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Democracy 3 is .99 down from 9.99

04-26-2015, 10:34 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 141
Democracy 3 is .99 down from 9.99

I believe this is the lowest it has ever been, I've never played but heard good things so I picked it up just now myself.

Democracy 3 @ .99 cents.
04-26-2015, 11:18 PM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by trazer View Post
I believe this is the lowest it has ever been, I've never played but heard good things so I picked it up just now myself.

Democracy 3 @ .99 cents.
Damn it why do you have to be iPad only..
04-27-2015, 10:38 AM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by julesantenor View Post
Damn it why do you have to be iPad only..
I'm in the same boat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
04-27-2015, 01:19 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by julesantenor View Post
Damn it why do you have to be iPad only..
Have you seen the screenshots with so many icons? That doesn't fit an iPhone 4S nor 5S for sure. Maybe on the 6 it's okay, but not less...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trazer View Post
I believe this is the lowest it has ever been, I've never played but heard good things so I picked it up just now myself.

Democracy 3 @ .99 cents.
Is it worth it then?
04-27-2015, 01:43 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
Have you seen the screenshots with so many icons? That doesn't fit an iPhone 4S nor 5S for sure. Maybe on the 6 it's okay, but not less...

Is it worth it then?
Yeah, it's really too bad we can't get an iPad/6+ category.

I've heard lots of good things about this game, but haven't played it myself. If I had a functioning iPad, I'd probably have bought it when it was $4.99, and at a buck I wouldn't have even thought about it. If it weren't for the fact that apps & iOS updates tend to break things, I'd be tempted to buy it anyway in case I do buy a new iPad and/or jailbreak someday (you can change the device flags in the IPA file and install iPad apps on iPhones, albiet with display issues that change from app to app...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!