★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Evhacon TKv by Pietro Nifosi

04-28-2015, 05:06 AM
Evhacon TKv by Pietro Nifosi

Description

Welcome to Evhacon TKv (TirKione's version 1.1.1) - it's FREE TO PLAY!!!

Assume the role of an unknown hero charged with aiding the Aecherians on a epic quest steeped in mystery and high adventure!
In typical RPG fashion you’ll go on quests, fight monsters and level up your character.
Enhance your attributes and talents as you see fit to achieve the playing style that most fits your playing style.
Assemble valuable gear and rare items from vendors, chests, and from the body of those you have dispatched.
In a neat little twist some chests and doors may actually require you to complete a lock-picking mini-game in order to gain access to them.
Once you’ve completed the designated quests you’ll still be able to scour the countryside looking for items to build up your character for the next part of the journey.
Future enhancements will include professions, a place to stash excess goods and the ability to transfer your character from one episode to the next.
Vivid, detailed graphics help the game world come to life, and every character is voice acted.

04-28-2015, 10:41 AM
I downloaded it. I haven't played it yet. I'll hopefully get a chance to play soon and give my first impressions. Unless someone wants to do it first before me lol

04-28-2015, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brybry View Post
I downloaded it. I haven't played it yet. I'll hopefully get a chance to play soon and give my first impressions. Unless someone wants to do it first before me lol
The ad-free version costs 0.99$ and I really think people should get that.

This game has all the RPG elements, it has an intriguing story and a great dark atmosphere. It offers about 2 to 6 hours of gameplay, because it is linear (but you can go into pretty much every house in the city). The combat is pretty stiff, but it gets quite interesting once you are facing multiple enemies at once, I just wish there was more of that in the game.

The graphics are drop-dead gorgeous and almost everything is fully voice acted (and the voice acting is actually good). There are also a lot of hilarious references to other RPGs.

This game really is something (especially if you consider that it was made by just 2 guys) and is a steal for 0.99$. There's no excuse to not download the free version.
04-28-2015, 05:51 PM
Does this app have the option to upgrade in app, or will I need to go back to the App Store after I try the free version?
05-01-2015, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock4Pres View Post
Does this app have the option to upgrade in app, or will I need to go back to the App Store after I try the free version?
Just checked this out. This version is pretty awful. The ad is always displayed on top, which intentionally blocks the inventory button and health/stamina bars rendering the game unplayable. And no, there's no ad-removal IAP.

Just get the full version.

Last edited by Elsa; 05-01-2015 at 02:48 AM.
05-01-2015, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa View Post
Just checked this out. This version is pretty awful. The ad is always displayed on top, which intentionally blocks the inventory button and health/stamina bars rendering the game unplayable. And no, there's no ad-removal IAP.

Sounds good. I guess I really don't need to try a free version when the full one is pretty cheap for a game that I hear is really good.
05-02-2015, 08:01 AM
Hey guys, we are about to update both versions of Evhacon once again.

Evhacon Tkv (Free app) - is going to be upgraded from demo to fully-featured episode with banners (hopefully less intrusive - I don't really have much control over iAds).

Evhacon (Paid app $0.99) - is going to feature better controls and options among several minor bug fixes.

Stay Tuned for more updates!

Spread the word if you like the game, that's all we ask!

-Pietro

Last edited by PietroNifosi; 05-02-2015 at 08:05 AM.
05-03-2015, 12:36 AM
Quote:

And the controls...esh.
05-03-2015, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
And the controls...esh.
I have no issues with the controls in the new version.
05-04-2015, 01:53 AM
Quote:
I have no issues with the controls in the new version.
Agree with you.

Pine Entertainment