★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Climb a dark tower in this Micro sized Rogue-like that focuses more on
character movement, than stats and gear.
Can you retrieve the treasure and escape the dragons wrath?

What Microgue has in store for you:
Randomized levels
Each Monster behaves differently
Beware of traps, and use them against your Enemies.

Follow @jasonp_ and @cm_games on Twitter for updates on Microgue and our other games!!
04-28-2015, 05:35 AM
Yay i know what i will be playing when i get home

04-28-2015, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwipeNova View Post
Yay i know what i will be playing when i get home
I was thinking exactly the same thing and then I saw the other roguelike and the new RPG by the Rimelands guys...I'm going to be busy for some time with this lot!
04-28-2015, 06:11 AM
This is really, really fun. Super simple, great soundtrack, no pointless bullshit. I believe it's by the same fellow who made Relic Rush, also published by Crescent Moon.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-28-2015, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I was thinking exactly the same thing and then I saw the other roguelike and the new RPG by the Rimelands guys...I'm going to be busy for some time with this lot!

Hate to derail so soon, but what "new RPG by the Rimelands guys" is that?
04-28-2015, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
Hate to derail so soon, but what "new RPG by the Rimelands guys" is that?
Trulon, it's out worldwide tonight

Fantastic day for RPG lovers, looks like I'm spending a fair chunk of my allowance before it's even Wednesday. Thank you for the impressions MC, spending my cash as always!
04-28-2015, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Trulon, it's out worldwide tonight

Fantastic day for RPG lovers, looks like I'm spending a fair chunk of my allowance before it's even Wednesday. Thank you for the impressions MC, spending my cash as always!
Yay! I've been looking forward to Trulon too!
04-28-2015, 07:24 AM
A nice looking game 😀😀😀😀 can't wait to play when I get home from work
04-28-2015, 08:13 AM
Solid game guys
04-28-2015, 08:27 AM
Hey guys. Developer here. I am the same guy who developed relic rush ( MicRogue use to share art assets with it actually.) I want to thank everyone who has been talking about it and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am going to be coming back to you guys in the future for help with updates. A lot of content was left on the cutting room floor for different reasons and I would love to be able to expand this game out.