★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is for me, the best grid and number puzzle I have ever played! I much prefer it to Sudoku! Inverty.com

Str8ts is the most unique and fun number puzzle for the iPhone yet! App girl reviews

A cross between a Sudoku puzzle and a Crossword puzzle, Str8ts is sure to give puzzle fans something to get excited about all over again! Appsmile 5 Dimple rating!

Get ready for one heck of a treat providing you with the most original and creative puzzle yet! Step aside Sudoku! Appbite

Str8ts is a really good sequential puzzer to wrap your mind around! Touchgen
-----------------------------------------------

FINALLY THE WAIT IS OVER! SUDOKU HAS A REAL COMPETITOR!
Imagine a puzzle that is easy to learn, has simple rules, requires no math skills, possesses a strong newspaper presence, has a broad mass market appeal, is addictive, has an exciting learning curve, encourages multiple solving techniques, has great re-playability, promotes a sense of achievement, has different levels of difficulties and doesnt have a Japanese name. The English translation for The Next Sudoku is Str8ts 6 x6.

THE BEST FIVE MINUTE PUZZLER!
This compact puzzle is the smaller version of Str8ts TM 9 x 9. It will provide everyone with a great opportunity to learn and experience this great new puzzle. The smaller version has all the same qualities as its Big Brother and is just as exciting. If you only have five minutes in your hectic day there is no better puzzle.

THE POWER OF SEQUENCING!
Str8ts TM is a fine tuned puzzle relying on strategically placed black cells that create solvable compartments. The compartments of empty white cells need to be filled in with sequential numbers that dont necessarily need to be in numerical order.

COOL CONTROLS AND ELEGANT GRAPHICS!
Smart functionality, very easy to use controls and graphics that are soothing to the eye.

DIFFERENT LEVELS TO CHOOSE FROM!
Str8ts TM has 4 different grades and a total of 804 different puzzles to choose from providing endless hours of excitement and entertainment.

EASY TO USE RULES AND A NUMBER BY NUMBER TUTORIAL!
Str8ts TM has a great tutorial that will teach you how to play in no time. The rules are so simple you will be solving Str8ts TM in minutes.

CHECK OUT OTHER EXCITING PRODUCTS BY SYNDICATED PUZZLES
IN STORE: 1 to 25 ,Str8ts TM, Domino Dice TM

Syndicated Puzzles's comments:
Str8ts 6 x 6 is a great 5 minute puzzle that will test your sequential logic. It is the gateway game to Str8ts 9 x 9 and Domino Dice. This version is the best way to learn Str8ts. We are hoping Str8ts will fill the big worn shoes of Sudoku. We are hoping the word will spread and that Str8ts gives the puzzle fans a new glimpse of the future of puzzling.

The simplicity of a black and white puzzle with most of the information stripped is a beautiful sight. Especially if the puzzler is able to fill in the missing information using pure logic. Str8ts is an invention and the simplicity of this puzzle is what makes it so special. Please Enjoy, 800 puzzles at your disposal

Jeff Widderich
Syndicated Puzzles

09-18-2009, 06:02 PM
Yay!!!

With all the hoopla and all the "big" games that are coming out today - this one I will be playing for longer than all of them...

Sorry for the enthusiasm, but I play Str8ts every day for at least a while - the puzzles take a while, so some of them may take a few days to complete - but as a brain challenge this is one of the best!

Good luck with this Jeff!!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

09-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Congrats!

And after playing Str8ts almost daily since I got it - I have to say those screenshots look really wierd, being so used to the 9x9 version.

This or the regular one, highly recommended by me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-18-2009, 06:29 PM
Instabuy for me - love the game.

Hopefully this also means you guys have time to sort out the DominoDice website and fix the bugs in the app - I love playing DominoDice but the few bugs there really irritate me sometimes! There have been no updates for DominoDice so... please?

Jamie.
09-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Badmanj,

We have fixed Domino Dice over a month and a half ago. I am still shaking in my boots regarding these Keywords. After being refused previously I used the word "sequence" as a keyword and I am thinking I shouldn't have. I m really wondering what keywords will be at a developers disposal in the near future. If a word like puzzle and sequence are no longer at our disposal because they are a name of an App. What are we supposed to use?

It really looks like something will have to give otherwise the" Keywords " will start to take on a status of ridicule! This is really hurting developers big time.

Jeff
09-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Mexican pesos

I am playing the 6x6 version .......

I like the fact that you guys don't skimp on the puzzles. 4 x 200 puzzles for 0. 99 cents is a good deal. Don't spend the 70% of my pesos all in the same place!
09-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Str8ts is awesome. Every puzzle fan needs it.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
09-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Thanks you guys are amazing!

I really appreciate you guys helping me hype Str8ts. It sure makes it a lot easier if you don't have to blow your own trumpet!
09-19-2009, 05:07 AM
Out of interest, will we see Str8ts puzzles in newspapers anytime soon? The 6x6 puzzles particularly are great for a morning commute...

Jamie.
09-19-2009, 11:00 AM
Holland and Germany are the first countries to include Str8ts in print format.We are working on all kinds of projects to get Str8ts into papers as a daily feature. One of the biggest problems we are facing is the fact that the papers are in a lot of financial turmoil.