★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft Launch - CA] Heroes of Midgard (by Thruster)

04-28-2015, 08:20 PM
[Soft Launch - CA] Heroes of Midgard (by Thruster)

Heroes of Midgard

Thruster
Genres: Games Role Playing Action Entertainment
Free

Quote:
Long ago our people used the rainbow bridge of the Bifrost to protect those who lived in the nine realms. We were betrayed and our ancestors were driven from their home of Hero's Gate, losing the Bifrost temple.

The time has come to lead our people back to the ancient city of Hero's Gate to unlock the Bifrost once again and drive the forces of darkness from the nine realms.

Heroes of Midgard is a fantasy action RPG that puts you in control of the mightiest heroes of a land long forgotten. Design your village, choose your heroes, battle on diverse planets to find incredible riches, runes, weapons, armor and more!

Banish the goblin tribe from your village then construct a variety of buildings that help raise your heroes to new levels of power!

Dozens of upgrades allow you to unlock new hero abilities, acquire more
powerful spells and generate more gold & runes for specialized items.

Quest on multiple planets each with unique environments, quests, and bosses waiting to test your skills!

Fast paced combat requires a blend of strategy, skill and of course awesome gear!

3 unique characters with their personalized skill trees, spells and tactics for everything from crowd control to boss fights!

Take it slow and pick your enemies off in small groups, or charge in with the big spells and unleash your fury!

Enemies drop caches of gold, runes, weapons and other useful items to improve your village and raise your prestige.

Are you bold enough to face epic bosses like the Fire Giant King? Survive and your ancestors will create monuments in your honor!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone6
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadMini

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 119.7MB

04-29-2015, 02:42 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

04-29-2015, 08:47 PM
I was able to play a little of this today. From what I've played, it's pretty good. It's got a unique art style. It seemed to be a little slower paced than I originally though it was going to be, but I ended up getting used to it. It seems to have some city building aspects in it too, which is kind of cool. I'm going to try and put away some more time to figure everything out, but so far, it's worth the download IMO.
04-29-2015, 09:01 PM
iPad Mini 4g?

... well ok with the confusion of a unown device in the list this looks like a neat game
04-29-2015, 09:02 PM
wifi always needed?
04-29-2015, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shining jade View Post
iPad Mini 4g?

... well ok with the confusion of a unown device in the list this looks like a neat game
I'm sure it'll run fine on your mini. I was playing it at first on an iPhone 4S with no problems at all.
04-30-2015, 10:55 AM
Hey guys.. thanks for the comments. We have made many improvements and are looking forward to releasing an update in a few days, then a major one in a few weeks! Please let us know what you like and what you feel the game could use improvement on.

Cheers
04-30-2015, 11:51 PM
Its not yet on appstore -_- i been waiting for it or did it get cancelled last minutes? If its up can i possible get a code so i can download it
05-01-2015, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosty222 View Post
Its not yet on appstore -_- i been waiting for it or did it get cancelled last minutes? If its up can i possible get a code so i can download it
Ditto. Tired of downloading games from the old CA account. :/)
05-04-2015, 12:07 PM