★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Build the deadliest spaceship and become the Top Commander in the Galaxy. Hand pick your crew to take into battle and gain an edge over your opponents. Battle your friends and strangers in intense real time multiplayer combat. Godspeed, Commander!

*Command 10 ships from 4 different classes, the Trainee to the powerful Destroyer
*Equip your spaceship with more than 50 components from 7 systems
*Intense Match-3 combat
*Upgrade your spaceship to be more deadly. Personalize your spaceship with over 100 colors and textures
*Create a custom character with over a trillion variations
*Hire crew members with dozens of different abilities to fortify your strategy

PeteOzzy's comments:

Godspeed Commander

Nah-Meen Studios LLC
Genres: Games Action Puzzle
Free

Quote:
Build the deadliest spaceship and become the Top Commander in the Galaxy. Hand pick your crew to take into battle and gain an edge over your opponents. Battle your friends and strangers in intense real time multiplayer combat. Godspeed, Commander!

*Command 10 ships from 4 different classes, the Trainee to the powerful Destroyer
*Equip your spaceship with more than 50 components from 7 systems
*Intense gem matching combat you can’t put down
*Upgrade your spaceship to be more deadly. Personalize your spaceship with over 100 colors and textures
*Create a custom character with over a trillion variations
*Hire crew members with dozens of different abilities to fortify your strategy

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone4
  • iPadMini
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone5s

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 87MB

04-29-2015, 07:57 AM
Just downloaded. This looks pretty cool so I'll leave some impressions later on.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.

04-29-2015, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Just downloaded. This looks pretty cool so I'll leave some impressions later on.
Right well love the idea and presentation of this.
But boy is it hard I've played seven games so far and lost each one and that's against the easy ai opponent
I'll stick with it but I was expecting to win at least some of the time especially on easy.

Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
04-29-2015, 10:06 AM
Hey Sexy Pirate- A few pointers to help you out!

-You really want to make sure that you have all the systems equipped in some form on your ship. I would suggest staying in the Trainee until you have enough CC to buy AND equip a new ship.
-Plasma (purple) will do the most damage to opponent shields, but they don't do much damage to the ship itself, so paying attention to which matches you make will help, even though you do have to be quick.
-Making 4 in a row matches will give you a special block that when matched will wipe a row and column, these are a huge help.

Godspeed, Commander!

All things art at Nah-Meen Studios
Meowch! iOS & Android Trial By Survival iOS & Android
04-29-2015, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbradleypants View Post
Hey Sexy Pirate- A few pointers to help you out!

-You really want to make sure that you have all the systems equipped in some form on your ship. I would suggest staying in the Trainee until you have enough CC to buy AND equip a new ship.
-Plasma (purple) will do the most damage to opponent shields, but they don't do much damage to the ship itself, so paying attention to which matches you make will help, even though you do have to be quick.
-Making 4 in a row matches will give you a special block that when matched will wipe a row and column, these are a huge help.

Godspeed, Commander!
Thanks for the tips but I think it's time for me to call it a day, 15 loses in a row and not a single win (all against so called easy enemy's) just isn't my idea of fun. It's a shame because I love the style of the game but it's just to hard for me.
Is anyone else having this problem or do I just suck? If you ever lower the ai difficulty then I'll try again but that's me done.

04-29-2015, 02:08 PM
This game looks really fun. A tried and true gameplay concept that I love in match three puzzles and an RPG ship customization concept that I love but don't get to play very much make this look like a must own. One question I have though is is there a campaign or story mode? No matter how much fun I have at some point I get a bit tired of just playing level after level and need some concept to put my hack and slashing, or in this case puzzling and stacking...blocks (just a little, I mean even the very basic level of story modes are enough to keep me happy if the gameplay is engaging)
04-29-2015, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoHumper View Post
One question I have though is is there a campaign or story mode?
Hey HippoHumper- We have some ideas floating around on how we can expand the experience, but Godspeed is launching as a dueling game focusing on player progression and realtime multiplayer matches. Hope to see you in space!

04-29-2015, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoHumper View Post
One question I have though is is there a campaign or story mode?
Hey HippoHumper- We have some ideas floating around on how we can expand the experience, but Godspeed is launching as a dueling game focusing on player progression and realtime multiplayer matches. Hope to see you in space!

04-29-2015, 04:07 PM
Is it out in US? Don't see it yet (fingers crossed)
04-29-2015, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyalpha View Post
Is it out in US? Don't see it yet (fingers crossed)
Its rolling out on the 30th- so whenever that is for you.