★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Are you waiting in a queue? In the subway, plane, bus, taxi? Wherever you are Kill boredom with BYTE MASTER! A fresh combination of puzzle, idle and incremental mechanics!

Lots of idle & incremental devices!
Collect bytes automatically with upgraded idle devices.
Complete missions!
More missions more coins.
Prove your master skills reaching the higher combo.
Variety of Hints!
Undo, Create, Delete, Disassemble, Swap, Upgrade Tile!
Merge the higher numbers with Level-Up!
Reach the TOP to become Byte Master!

Swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one of the higher grade.
Increase memory capacity (DRIP) to collect more bytes.
Reach the higher levels to operate the higher numbers.
Buy and upgrade idle & incremental devices for automatic bytes collecting.
Buy and upgrade energy generators for automatic bytes collecting when you are not in the game.

Stigol's comments:
Supported Devices:
iPhone 4s and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, Mini or Higher.
For a better experience we recommend iPhone5s, iPadAir or iPadMini2 and up (A7/A8 based devices).

Hello everybody!
Because there are many questions about our game, we decided to make this little FAQ. Your questions in comments help us complement this theme.

● Swipe to move all the tiles of the same number to merge them into one of the higher grade.

● Increase your capacity to collect more memory.
You can find the Drip button up from the right on the screen. You can transform the earned bytes to memory capacity any time.
When your Capacity is full, the field changes to inform you about it. In this status the bytes cannot be collected. If you Drip when your Capacity is full - it means that you performed Full Drip (it also can be one of the Missions tasks).
Having more Capacity you can collect more bytes that are needed for Level-Ups and purchasing new devices in the Shop. E.g. if you have Capacity of 5 Kb you will not be able to collect bigger amount of bytes, accordingly wont be able to reach Level 4 (it costs 12Kb to reach Level 4), and you wont be able to purchase someting that costs more that 5Kb in the Shop.

● Reach the higher levels to operate the higher numbers.
The Level-Up button is located up from the left on the screen, also it shows your current level. You can do Level-Up only when Level indicator is completely full. The visual change of the field will let you know about it.

● Buy and upgrade devices for automatic bytes collecting.
● Buy and upgrade energy generator for automatic bytes collecting when you are not in the game.

● Combos
Combo - its a row of merges, meaning the bytes should be merged constantly (one by one). Combo will be brought down when you perform the move on the field while none of the tiles has been merged. Combo can be offered in a Daily Quest, also it has its own Leaderboard. You can turn on the Combo display in Options Menu (while the display is off, Combo is still counted).

● Missions
When you complete the Missions - you receive coins as a reward. When you complete all the missions they will be generated into new ones. The Daily Quest are updated once in 24 hours.

04-29-2015, 10:36 AM
Launch Trailer Byte Master

04-29-2015, 10:57 PM
This looks cool too. Downloading..
04-30-2015, 07:12 AM
For me this is the first Threes variant since the original that truly innovates the genre.
Byte master integrates certain aspects from the clicker genre into the slide to upgrade the board mechanic through investments and quests.
The execution will certainly appeal to IT and math minded people.

Only downside if the dev is reading this is the fact that there is almost zero exlanation of the bars and investments as to their purpose. Some sort of info in game or manual would be appreciated.
04-30-2015, 07:36 AM
Does anyone know what the heck is happening in this game? I really like it but I would appreciate a tutorial or help section.
04-30-2015, 08:18 AM
So far really enjoying the game. It's a nice blend of 2048 with idle / incremental mechanics.
Only issue I've had was spending the 99 cents on the IAP thinking it was more than just a one time use, but sill don't mind spending a dollar to support the game.
04-30-2015, 04:22 PM
Honestly I don't rate f2p games much, but this one is excellent. First sorry for the dev, as much as I'd like to give some money for Byte Master, its actual payment options don't please me a lot. Give me a permanent boost of some kind, don't mess up updating the game to give even less credits to spend, no problem.

The game is a drug, well thought, I loved threes so that's nice additions to it. Like others said, needs some tooltips to explain some mechanics, other than that, solid game.
04-30-2015, 08:30 PM
I would consider downloading if it was endless
05-01-2015, 05:58 AM
Yes, it can be endless. In the first update, we will continue 99 levels till the endless.
05-01-2015, 06:53 AM
How do you use "Hint"?