★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Who do I contact

04-29-2015, 07:51 AM
Who do I contact

to find out who deleted pages of posts including many of mine in a thread where no rules were broken?

Pages of posts were removed. Many people had posts removed including other regulars of this site.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=260361

Billy
04-29-2015, 08:04 AM
No one. Those posts were cleared by an admin so there's literally no higher authority.

Additionally - if posts are removed, there was a reason. Think about that. We do not practice censorship here on TouchArcade. I respect the site and the forums and if there was shadiness going on, I would leave.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
04-29-2015, 12:33 PM
Think about it?

When you moderate someone and just remove posts then perhaps you should message the person why? That's what I always did when I moderated posts. Secondly I wish to know which admin ? Having pages of discussions just mysteriously gone with no explanation is wrong. I took time to write my posts and spend time on this site. It's just wrong.

Lastly all of my posts were about the monetization of that game. They were on topic. There were no offensive language or attacks or anything. So I'd love to know what rules I broke?

Billy
04-29-2015, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Secondly I wish to know which admin?
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...4&postcount=28
04-29-2015, 12:47 PM
So my post was one of the few that was actually removed. This was the only time that I was happy a post of mine was removed. lol

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
04-29-2015, 08:02 PM
As a former long time moderator on a forum with a significantly larger number of people, I can say that while you think there was nothing wrong with your post, is very likely fractured a rule somewhere.

Let it go, and don't go so hung up about it, it happens to the best of us, even moderators get tagged every so once in a while.

--------
"The Dude Abides....." -- The Big Lebowski
"Smurfberries suck." -- The_kernel