• Publisher: 10tons Ltd
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.5 MB
  • Version: 1.20
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Defend, draw lines and shoot aliens! Boom Brigade is an explosive hybrid of tower defence, line drawing, real time strategy and top down shooter.

REVIEWS

"Boom Brigade by 10tons Ltd. is a great tower defence game with fun playability."
-appmodo.com

"Boom Brigade is a fresh new take on the line-drawing mechanic, and offers a very interesting but also very challenging game."
-toucharcade.com

"Boom Brigade is a refreshing look at line drawing games. The gameplay is very addictive and easy to pick up. Youll find yourself back again and again to see how long can you survive the onslaught."
-touchmyapps.com

DESCRIPTION

Blast the alien scum to bits! For fans of tower defence, real time strategy, line drawing and top down shooters, Boom Brigade offers an uniquely entertaining experience.

Control a handful of hard-as-nails Troopers, buy upgrades and survive as long as possible! Move the Troopers by drawing lines and watch them put their miniguns, bazookas, shotguns and flamers to good use automatically.

Defend your base and deny the bloodthirsty aliens their human meal!

FEATURES

- Tower defence and line drawing hybrid action strategy
- Four types of powerful weapons
- Online leaderboards
- Three chapters
- Amazing alien monsters
- Excellent special effects, sound and music
- Easy to learn, hard to master

GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMZpkcxg07M

MORE INFORMATION

Boom Brigade on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boom-Brigade/456195790373

Boom Brigade website:
http://www.boombrigade.com
09-18-2009, 07:44 PM
This looks really fun, so I'll TOFTT.
(I got another card today, so I'll be able to TOFTT more)

09-18-2009, 07:46 PM
seishu thanks I bought this just now too but wont be able to giv impressions since my ipod is packed

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-18-2009, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
seishu thanks I bought this just now too but wont be able to giv impressions since my ipod is packed
I'm downloading now, so as soon as I get a chance to play I'll post some impressions. From the looks of it, this could turn out to be an awesome game though.

09-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
I'm downloading now, so as soon as I get a chance to play I'll post some impressions. From the looks of it, this could turn out to be an awesome game though.
yup thats what caused the impulse buy but not really sure about the controls

09-18-2009, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the videos arta.

As for impressions, the game is really fun. I can see myself spending a lot of time with this. The overall polish is excellent, and the controls are smooth. There is a lot of strategy, your troops have a range to attack in and aliens come in from different directions. It plays like Flight Control, looks like a shooter, and feels like a tower defense game.

Back to playing.

09-18-2009, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the videos arta.

As for impressions, the game is really fun. I can see myself spending a lot of time with this. The overall polish is excellent, and the controls are smooth. There is a lot of strategy, your troops have a range to attack in and aliens come in from different directions.

Back to playing.
makes me wonder is there a leveling system in it or skill upgrade of sort.

also thanks for confirming smooth controls

09-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Quote:
This looks really fun, so I'll TOFTT.
(I got another card today, so I'll be able to TOFTT more)
looks intriguing, waiting to hear your impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
09-18-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm just so excited, this game is truly great. Every so often in the game you get reinforcements, (more strategy in which type of unit you choose) and it warns you 'something big approaching' and a huge alien strolls in. You need to manage your units health so they don't die, while preventing the aliens from getting to the base. You can pick up money and health packs, so there is probably some kind of upgrade or shop system that I haven't gotten to yet.

Back to playing.

EDIT: There's so much detail, from the neat pause screen to the little footprints your units leave behind. Also the movement and attack speeds of units vary, so choose reinforcements wisely.

EDIT2: Man this game is tough, I just died.
LOL, there's an obituary screen showing three white crosses with helmets hanging, and flowers growing.
"You held the line by wiping out 71 aliens including 0 bosses. The line held for 03:24."

My rank is now corporal too.

Last edited by Seishu; 09-18-2009 at 08:15 PM.