★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ghostbusters Puzzle Fighter (by Beeline Interactive, Inc.)

04-30-2015, 11:21 AM
#1
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,574
Ghostbusters Puzzle Fighter (by Beeline Interactive, Inc.)

This thread is for the old soft launch version.
04-30-2015, 11:22 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,574

04-30-2015, 11:32 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,188
Screenshots remind me of Marvel Puzzle Quest.
04-30-2015, 11:41 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,053
Because the best way to sell Ghostbusters (a super kid-friendly property) and puzzle games is with at least 6 gigantic cartoon breasts per screenshot. Good job, idiots.
04-30-2015, 11:45 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: Arizona, USA
Posts: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
Because the best way to sell Ghostbusters (a super kid-friendly property) and puzzle games is with at least 6 gigantic cartoon breasts per screenshot. Good job, idiots.
My thoughts as well.
04-30-2015, 12:02 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
Because the best way to sell Ghostbusters (a super kid-friendly property) and puzzle games is with at least 6 gigantic cartoon breasts per screenshot. Good job, idiots.
i agree, Asian devs do this all the time, don't really understand why
04-30-2015, 12:55 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
i agree, Asian devs do this all the time, don't really understand why
This is more a deep rooted culture thing. You look at Asian culture be it Manga, games, comics etc and you will notice a pattern. Girls that are have big eyes with big boobs or very little clothes on (check out dungeon link), its how Asian males prefer their female characters.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay

Last edited by hellscaretaker; 04-30-2015 at 12:57 PM.
04-30-2015, 01:43 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by macplash View Post
Well, who doesn't, right? Even though I'm more of an ass man, but that's not the point. How's the game gameplay-wise? You had a chance to try, any thoughts?
I've played if for about 5 hours. It still is a bit unbalanced, sometimes I only did 50 points of damage in a turn, other times I one-shoted the entire crew of my opponent. Free to play is not that bad and it has multiplayer.
04-30-2015, 02:11 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
I've played if for about 5 hours. It still is a bit unbalanced, sometimes I only did 50 points of damage in a turn, other times I one-shoted the entire crew of my opponent. Free to play is not that bad and it has multiplayer.
Ok, thanks! I'm gonna try it than. Be back with some impressions later, hopefully.

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
04-30-2015, 03:03 PM
#10
I disagree with the balance, unless it was cause i was getting some good drops as it seemed i was always doing a lot of damage. Something the game does not tell you, you can swap in and out the bad guys so i always made sure i had the weakest one tagged in so to take them down first.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay