★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 56 unique Sudoku game types!!!
Including: Killer, Jigsaw, Skyscrapers, 16x16, Samurai, Kropki, Word, Duplex and many more!

Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert difficulties for every game type!
Leaderboard and achievements for every game type!
Near Infinite amount of puzzles guarenteed to have only one solution!
Easy note taking! Select multiple cells at once!
Smart notes are automatically removed when placing another cell's correct number!
Avoid errors! You're shown the number you're about to place before you pick up your finger.
Zoom in and out of any puzzle to see the numbers better!
Save as many puzzles as you want and play them later!
Completely customize the game's appearance to your liking!

Current Game Types:
Anti-X
Ascension
Asterisk
Baby
Big
Blind Killer
Boxless
Center Dot
Color
Deficit
Digital
Disjointed
Disjointed Irregular
Duplex
Duplex Difference
Duplex Plex
Even
Frame
Giant
Greater Than
Jigsaw
Jigsaw Skyscrapers
Killer
Killer Jigsaw
Killer Modulo
Killer Parity
Killer Product
Killer Skyscrapers
Kropki
Layers
Little Killer
Lucky Seven
Mathdoku
MinMax
Nonconsecutive
Odd
Odd Even Big Small
Outside
Pseudoku
Quadruple
Regular
Samurai
Samurai Kropki
Skyscrapers
Small
Surplus
Swap
Symbol
Tiny
Trinary
Twin Boxes
Twodoku
Vudoku
Word
X
03-04-2016, 02:10 PM
I just updated Sudoku Mega Bundle with 6 new game modes! Mathdoku, Frame, Swap, Odd, Even, and Odd Even Big Small!

04-10-2016, 05:52 PM
I updated Sudoku Mega Bundle with the 5 new game modes Deficit, Surplus, Pseudoku, Nonconsecutive, and Outside. That's now 49 total variants!
01-21-2017, 06:02 PM
Now updated to Version 5.0 with two new game modes (Twin Boxes and Disjointed) along with other improvements!
01-23-2017, 03:30 AM
This is a pretty great package! It has full support for number painting and a very customizable color set. About the only thing lacking is intelligent hinting (identifying formations, "consider this line", etc) and fine control of automatic note removal (it's combined with instant errors for some reason) but the gameplay is all there and the defaults are sensible. There certainly are a ton of variations. I paid for ad removal.

One suggestion beyond decoupling the error hinting and note convenience options: the game should adapt to a dark background better. The bright white buttons and black game explanation text both don't work well with my dark drab green. I suspect the major line color could guide text choice, and button backgrounds could track the grid color. But since everything else is color configurable maybe there should just be sliders for text and buttons too.

Very nice implementation!

I play lots of games, especially async ones. You can add me on GC: geoelectric
01-27-2017, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
This is a pretty great package! It has full support for number painting and a very customizable color set. About the only thing lacking is intelligent hinting (identifying formations, "consider this line", etc) and fine control of automatic note removal (it's combined with instant errors for some reason) but the gameplay is all there and the defaults are sensible. There certainly are a ton of variations. I paid for ad removal.

One suggestion beyond decoupling the error hinting and note convenience options: the game should adapt to a dark background better. The bright white buttons and black game explanation text both don't work well with my dark drab green. I suspect the major line color could guide text choice, and button backgrounds could track the grid color. But since everything else is color configurable maybe there should just be sliders for text and buttons too.

Very nice implementation!
Thanks for the feedback! You're right. It doesn't have smart/tutorial based hinting. I haven't looked into it too much but I considered that too difficult to implement for every game type. I may be able to add it for the regular type games if it's really wanted.
I should be able to add text and button color options to help with darker backgrounds.
Would you please be able to give me more detail about the automatic note removal problem? I'm not sure what you mean when you say it's combined with instant errors. Are you playing with classic mode on or off?

Thanks for playing,
Diego
03-22-2017, 04:34 PM
I updated the game to Version 6.0 with:
Two New Game Modes
⁃ Samurai Kropki and Disjointed Irregular.
Added pause menu button to erase all numbers and notes when on classic mode.
Added option to erase conflicting notes when on classic mode.
Changed colors on Disjointed, Twin Boxes, and Color game modes.