★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nitrome
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 36.4 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You are the latest addition in the exotic bird sanctuary. The other older birds have been Cooped Up a little too long and are a branch short of a perch! Ahhemmm... they is a bit crazy!

Fling yourself up up and away but watch out, there's more than just birds that you must avoid. However don't be afraid to snack on the way...

...and don't let the other birds laughing at you get you down! Pick yourself up and twang twang twang again!

Features:
- Intuitive twanging fling gameplay.
- Simple pick up and play for all!
- Full game centre support to compete with friends and foes
- Eat worms, spiders and flies! Hmmm yummy!!!
- Boost you way up like a steam train!

Important information
This game contains third party advertising which can be removed via a one time IAP. This game contains coins which can be collected within the game for free, bought with real money or via earned via promotions. This game contains cross promotion for other Nitrome games and this is not removed with the IAP for removal of ads.

touchy85's comments:

Cooped Up

Nitrome
Genres: Games Family Action Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
You are the latest addition in the exotic bird sanctuary. The other older birds have been Cooped Up a little too long and are a branch short of a perch! Ahhemmm... they is a bit crazy!

Fling yourself up up and away but watch out, there's more than just birds that you must avoid. However don't be afraid to snack on the way...

...and don't let the other birds laughing at you get you down! Pick yourself up and twang twang twang again!

Features:
- Intuitive twanging fling gameplay.
- Simple pick up and play for all!
- Full game centre support to compete with friends and foes
- Eat worms, spiders and flies! Hmmm yummy!!!
- Boost you way up like a steam train!

Important information
This game contains third party advertising which can be removed via a one time IAP. This game contains coins which can be collected within the game for free, bought with real money or via earned via promotions. This game contains cross promotion for other Nitrome games and this is not removed with the IAP for removal of ads.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone6
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone4

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 36.6MB

05-05-2015, 12:04 PM

05-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Link not working for me also could not find it on New Zealand AppStore
05-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesrooney27 View Post
Link not working for me also could not find it on New Zealand AppStore
try searching Silly Sausage and then tap the related tab
05-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
try searching Silly Sausage and then tap the related tab
Thanks that worked
05-06-2015, 11:16 PM
Fun little pick up n play. I love Nitrome games and so far I've purchased them all IAP's included except one.
05-07-2015, 12:54 AM
It's Nitrome, so removing ads is pretty much instabuy for me even though I'm not sure about longevity of this game. Magic Wizard has a lot of stuff to unlock, but it's literally nothing here. It's just a score chaser. I mean, I'm still playing Gunbrick, you know I'm a little bit surprised it's nothing more in this one. Well, all in all, it's still Nitrome with its unique visual style and great sounds, so there's no reason to hesitate.

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
05-07-2015, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macplash View Post
It's Nitrome, so removing ads is pretty much instabuy for me even though I'm not sure about longevity of this game. Magic Wizard has a lot of stuff to unlock, but it's literally nothing here. It's just a score chaser. I mean, I'm still playing Gunbrick, you know I'm a little bit surprised it's nothing more in this one. Well, all in all, it's still Nitrome with its unique visual style and great sounds, so there's no reason to hesitate.
Yeah, it's a fun little time waster, but you can't really compare it to Platform Panic, Silly Sausage, Magic Touch and the premium Nitrome games. This is on the level of Roller Polar and Endless Doves, which are great, but not essential Nitrome games.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-07-2015, 02:04 AM
Agree with above said, including my unlock support. This feels more like a quick, yet very polished side project of them, so we just won't let them slip out of our minds until their next hit arrives. This game is difficult from the get go with little margin for mistakes, and the birds' dirty laughing after my death is hilarious, everytime.
05-07-2015, 03:27 AM
Agree as well. I just deleted it from my iPad and put it on my iPhone where I only keep similar casual little time wasters. It's definitely not a bad thing.

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash