★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: KonMa - a poor soul has lost in the reverse world where is laden with traps and shadow creatures. Take control of KonMa to embarks on dangerous adventure and help him to get to heaven.

In the game, you must make precision movements through tight areas without hitting the walls. If you hit the wall or enemy, or succumb to one of the many traps, youll be transported back to the entrance of the level, and youll have to try again.

Spikes, saws, bombs, lasers, shadow creatures, and more on your adventure. Trying to stay alive has never been fun.
Let's be a brave adventurer.

Follow us: twitter.com/smappistudio
Like us: facebook.com/smappistudio
Watch replay: everyplay.com/konma

We feel uncomfortable interrupting your game experience to ask for reviews, but if you are feeling generous with your time please take a moment and let us know what you think of the game.

Email: hello@smappi.com

PeteOzzy's comments:
Nice little game, love the Game & Watch visual style too.

05-06-2015, 11:38 AM
this is actually a great game
quite hard, but fair and I liked the art style

05-06-2015, 11:55 AM
Totally agreed, a really nice game that came completely out of nowhere. Great scope for speedrun competitions. Looks great too, which is always nice!
05-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Kind of a weak week for me, release wise. Thanks for reminding me of this one, I'll give it a go!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-06-2015, 10:34 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to tientong
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Totally agreed, a really nice game that came completely out of nowhere. Great scope for speedrun competitions. Looks great too, which is always nice!
Thanks your post and compliments. My team is glad to see that. We are a young team and trying to make different game.
05-10-2015, 12:51 PM
KonMa by Smappi Studio | Gameplay Review

KonMa by Smappi Studio | Gameplay Review https://goo.gl/R954ly
05-12-2015, 10:52 AM
Thanks Timmy for great video review. I'm re-attach your video.

05-12-2015, 10:52 AM
Hi everyone,
Some peoples say the game design not attract them. But others love the simple and strange style of game. What do you think about?
Check out our design work: https://www.behance.net/gallery/2614...onMa-adventure

Last edited by tientong; 05-12-2015 at 11:00 AM.
05-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Mnh nghĩ chắc v đồ họa pixel v đen trắng th sẽ khng thu ht mảng người chơi casual m sẽ đnh vo sở thch của những người thch phong cch retro hơn, m mảng người chơi đ th khng đng lắm trn mobile. Ngoi ra c một số chỗ thiết kế cũng trng cũng hơi thiếu, nhn hơi trống.

The nature of pixel art games is that they attract gamers with an appreciation for retro style, while the casual mass on the App Store is probably more familiar with colorful, cheesecake kind of games and stuff like that. As usual, you just can't please everyone.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
05-14-2015, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
The nature of pixel art games is that they attract gamers with an appreciation for retro style, while the casual mass on the App Store is probably more familiar with colorful, cheesecake kind of games and stuff like that. As usual, you just can't please everyone.
Thanks for your sincere reviews. I will consider them on the next season