★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PLEASE NOTE: This game is optimized for iPads, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Playing on iPhone 4 or iPod touch is not recommended.

Spacecom a strategic-to-the-bone, starfleet command game in which deception, smart movement, and choices to battle decide victory or defeat.

No coincidence, no luck. Spacecom pushes your ability to strategize with a focus on real-time tactics and planning. Use proven maneuvers learned from military legends or devise your own plans.

Test your wits in single player campaign, go head-to-head with up to 5 opponents in multiplayer or experiment with new strategies in AI skirmish mode. Most of all, you'll need a bright mind, cunning, and sound tactics.

When the war begins, leave the little things behind and dive into austere soundscapes as you immerse yourself in starfleet command. From now on, what matters is your grasp of tactics and strategy, not how fast you can click. Spacecom is about creativity in planning, not complexity of game mechanics.

Key Features:
- Single player campaign that will test your wit in diverse tactical puzzles
- Tense multiplayer - dominate up to 5 players per map
- No coincidence, no luck. What matters is good planning and successful execution
- Sound designed specifically to trigger strategic thinking
- Minimalistic visual design inspired by military technology
- Created to exalt smart thinking over fast clicking

Supported languages: English, Polish, German, French, Russian and Spanish.

SwipeNova's comments:

Spacecom

11 bit studios s.a.
Genres: Games Strategy Entertainment Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
29,00 kr NOK

Quote:
**SPECIAL LAUNCH DISCOUNT. GET SPACECOM FOR 25% LESS. THIS PROMO ENDS 15TH MAY 2015.**

PLEASE NOTE: This game is optimized for iPads, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Playing on iPhone 4 or iPod touch is not recommended.

Spacecom a strategic-to-the-bone, starfleet command game in which deception, smart movement, and choices to battle decide victory or defeat.

No coincidence, no luck. Spacecom pushes your ability to strategize with a focus on real-time tactics and planning. Use proven maneuvers learned from military legends or devise your own plans.

Test your wits in single player campaign, go head-to-head with up to 5 opponents in multiplayer or experiment with new strategies in AI skirmish mode. Most of all, you'll need a bright mind, cunning, and sound tactics.

When the war begins, leave the little things behind and dive into austere soundscapes as you immerse yourself in starfleet command. From now on, what matters is your grasp of tactics and strategy, not how fast you can click. Spacecom is about creativity in planning, not complexity of game mechanics.

Key Features:
- Single player campaign that will test your wit in diverse tactical puzzles
- Tense multiplayer - dominate up to 5 players per map
- No coincidence, no luck. What matters is good planning and successful execution
- Sound designed specifically to trigger strategic thinking
- Minimalistic visual design inspired by military technology
- Created to exalt smart thinking over fast clicking

Supported languages: English, Polish, German, French, Russian and Spanish.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPad23G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadMini
  • iPodTouchFifthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 94.4MB

05-06-2015, 12:16 PM
This looks good

05-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesrooney27 View Post
This looks good
Wow, it does. I'm interested.
05-06-2015, 12:22 PM
So, another Galcon clone. It's looks nice and I do like the fact that there is a single player game, so I might pick this up later in the week. We'll see how badly I get wrapped up in LoG and what else comes out.
05-06-2015, 01:06 PM
Can you bomb and invade planets in Galcon? You can in this. and build stuff like battle station and kinect shield for your planets and ground troops

seems more involved then just sending your ships around

im liking it so far

Last edited by SwipeNova; 05-06-2015 at 01:24 PM.
05-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwipeNova View Post
Can you bomb and invade planets in Galcon? You can in this. and build stuff like battle station and kinect shield for your planets and ground troops

seems more involved then just sending your ships around

im liking it so far
No, no you can't and you have definitely piqued my interest. Thanks for making it clear there is more than what is shown in the AppStore video.

Edit: So I ended up buying this and it is a nice game but badly needs a mid game save option. This is the thinking persons version of galcon, same basic gameplay just slower paced and more strategy with the supplies, production, and repair solar systems. I'm enjoying it.

Last edited by ojtitus; 05-06-2015 at 02:37 PM.
05-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
No, no you can't and you have definitely piqued my interest. Thanks for making it clear there is more than what is shown in the AppStore video.

Edit: So I ended up buying this and it is a nice game but badly needs a mid game save option. This is the thinking persons version of galcon, same basic gameplay just slower paced and more strategy with the supplies, production, and repair solar systems. I'm enjoying it.
Huh, I'm surprised they didn't add mid-game saves. It's the #1 complaint in the Steam reviews, and it definitely seems like it'd be even more needed on mobile.
05-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cplr View Post
Huh, I'm surprised they didn't add mid-game saves. It's the #1 complaint in the Steam reviews, and it definitely seems like it'd be even more needed on mobile.
This would drive me crazy!! Guess I'll wait and see what happens in the future updates.
05-07-2015, 11:35 AM
No save is no buy. Now way I want to play without the ability to save. Can't believe that option doesn't exist, especially for the PC version.
05-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Ick, I'll buy this great looking game when it can save whenever you stop...