[WIP] Mini Quest - Rogue-like heavily inspired by Diablo 2/Demons' Souls
What are its features?
- Enemies don't just drop items when they die, they use them in combat to chop your head off, which adds a risk/reward layer rarely seen before.
- Procedurally generated maps.
- Comprehensive and slick UI.
- Several item rarities and 45+ item affixes.
- 60+ hero attributes such as movement speed, enhanced physical damage, etc.
- Several hero classes with 8 skills that can be leveled up to completely modify their behaviour.
- Heroes are inspired by characters from many other games, for instance, you will be able to play as a surprisingly acrobatic pyromancer that seems to really enjoy jumping up and stepping on people's heads as well as setting them on fire. If that doesn't interest you, how about a swift warrior that gets a kick out of stealing people's souls, rolling around in the ground and drinking some unknown substance to regain HP?
How much does it cost?
- Free, no ads, no data gathering, no micro-transactions, no nonsense.
Why is it so free?
- I'm currently a complete nobody so i want to make it very easy for everyone to play the game and help me get my name out there.
Who is making this?
- My name is Fred, a computing student about to graduate in June.
- I am also a speed runner that held several records:
Fastest Demon's Souls 100% run.
Fastest Dark Souls low% run.
When can I play this?
- July 1st on IOS.
- Click here to play the Alpha version now on PC!
Can I help out? Yes I can!
Hero classes: If you have any neat ideas about heroes that you would really enjoy seeing in a rogue-like then tell me about it! I'm always looking for creative and fun classes and skills to improve the game with.
Legendary Items: Help me come up with awesome legendary items which contain hand-picked attributes! These items should really change the way a particular hero plays and not necessarily be just overpowered.
Exposure: I am a one-man team with no contacts in the industry. Tell a friend about the game!
Last edited by loner_dev; 05-21-2015 at 08:16 PM.