★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Randall Schleufer
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.1 MB
  • Version: 1.04
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: BUY THE FULL VERSION: Flickitty

Featured in 'Whats Hot' in iTunes.

Worldwide Top 25 Paid and Top 25 Free.

"... seldom do we get the charm, character, and the overall quality that I found in the new dev3 title; Flickitty." - Edward Abarilla, thecurrentgamer.com

"Everyone can find something to like about Flickitty, even if they are not fans of ragdoll physics games. The game has fun little missions, hilarious graphics, easy to learn controls, no death, and Flick gets cute little hats to wear when he completes jobs. What more could someone want from a game?" - Keri Honea, examiner.com

"If You Dont Play Flickitty Now, Youll Hate Yourself Later" - Jason Surguine, jaybot7.com

"I hear a lot of talk about the future of mobile gaming, but its a rare occasion that you see any innovation on that front. Flickitty does not only represent that innovation Im looking for in iPhone games, but it trumps all others based on its delightful artistic value." - Tina Amini, gamingnexus.com

Dev3 and DexSoft have teamed up to bring a charming and volatile world to iPhone and iPod Touch. With its ragdoll, physics, platformer and puzzle elements, this game is sure to impress.

Flickitty takes place in the heart of Massive Big Corporation, a company so large and powerful that it has avoided safety regulation. The main character is Flick, a small unassuming cat with an elastic spine and a knack for disaster. As each of his tasks are completed, Flick is awarded a new hat.

When the hazards inflict pain, burn, poison, electrocute and freeze Flick, he simply shakes off the effect to resume his duties.

Use physics to move, break, bash, ride and stack objects, as Flicks ragdoll body flails about.

Simple controls specifically designed for iPhone/iPod: Touch, Drag and Release.

Flickitty Free Features:
- 1 map (5+ in Full version)
- 1 gravity type (3 in Full version)
- 3 different tasks (19 in Full version)
- 3 hats to collect (21+ in Full Version)
- Full physics environment.
- Ragdoll style motion.
- Vibrant graphics and animation.
- Music and sound effects inspired by the silent film era.

Upgrade to the Full Version and get:
- Map Editor
- Weather Effects
- Snowball Challenge Mini Game
- Player and Map Modifiers
- Collect Coins to use in Vending Machine
- Locks and Keys
- Breakable Tiles
- Elite Hats with Modifiers
09-19-2009, 12:16 AM
This ain't half bad. Not half bad at all. Rather unique, I daresay. The artwork is great, amusing even, the control mechanism is different but easy to get your head around, sound is good, there are some basic physics involved, large levels, cute animations. Quite good overall. I'ma have to keep an eye out for the full version.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

10-13-2009, 06:27 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

The full game was submitted October 9.
The animations are really funny, I'll try the Lite

Last edited by Zaz; 10-13-2009 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Updated youtube link :)
10-13-2009, 06:37 AM
download now,really love the art work
10-13-2009, 02:47 PM
The gameplay is smooth, the art is great, the game is funny & unusual
I enjoyed a lot the 3 tasks in the Lite and want to play the full version for hours
10-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Can not wait for the full version of this game either. Alot of good games not many getting released
10-13-2009, 03:15 PM
I really dig the art style and music reminds me of Winnie the Pooh's Heffalumps and Woozles.
10-13-2009, 04:09 PM
will there be global high scores in the full version? (openfeint maybe ? )
10-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
will there be global high scores in the full version? (openfeint maybe ? )
I don't think so, nothing about this on the Dev3's website. But there are some screenshots of the full game I like this one, the skeleton is funny with his hat:
10-13-2009, 05:11 PM
This game is beautifully executed and loaded with character. Using Bullet Hell-style, "touch anywhere" controls was really smart, because it lets the player see all of the hilarious animations and outfits for the kitty. The name of the game is even great. Can't wait for the full version; could be huge.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL