★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The world was in everlasting peace, until an unidentified monster opened the heart of the Demon King.
Now, John the Coward wants to defeat the Demonic Legion in order to save the world. Will he be successful? Everything depends on you!

Brave John is a story driven, action RPG. As the story progresses, you need to clear each stage a number of different ways, including quests, defense, and duels.

This game features a simple structure to be controlled easily with one hand. Confronting strong boss monsters will require great focus, of course.

If you want to learn skills, buy weapons, or change your job, go to the village square!

This game supports four languages including Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese. Hopefully, we support many more languages in the future!

Features 60 stages. you can enjoy first 12 stages for free.

The world was in everlasting peace. Could this last?
Just wait and see. A new story unfolds before you.

Gguo's comments:

Brave John

Next Floor Corp
Genres: Games Arcade Role Playing Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
The world was in everlasting peace, until an unidentified monster opened the heart of the Demon King.
Now, John the Coward wants to defeat the Demonic Legion in order to save the world. Will he be successful? Everything depends on you!

■ Brave John is a story driven, action RPG. As the story progresses, you need to clear each stage a number of different ways, including quests, defense, and duels.

■ This game features a simple structure to be controlled easily with one hand. Confronting strong boss monsters will require great focus, of course.

■ If you want to learn skills, buy weapons, or change your job, go to the village square!

■ This game supports four languages including Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese. Hopefully, we support many more languages in the future!

The world was in everlasting peace. Could this last?
Just wait and see. A new story unfolds before you.












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone6
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5s
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad3G
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5c
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 32.7MB



This game is made by my acquaintance
05-07-2015, 12:09 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 579
Wow! This game really is a lot of fun. I was not expecting much for game play when I downloaded this but,
it really is a full RPG. You learn skills, buy gear and do quests as you talk to people and the story unfolds.
I just played the first boss battle and died but, will give it another go. You can also play areas over to
level up your hero and gain more gold.

All in all, this is a very pleasant surprise!

Thanks

05-12-2015, 09:07 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 186
05-13-2015, 05:19 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 3,244
This is actually a pretty fun game. I was surprised.
05-13-2015, 05:24 AM
#5
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,457
Yeah, good game... and free to try.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-13-2015, 05:40 AM
#6
Joined: Apr 2015
Location: Bendigo, Australia
Posts: 38
Loved this game

This is actually a really fun game, cute character and an interesting strategy role playing game. Really enjoying it.
05-13-2015, 06:39 AM
#7
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 10
Looks good.Anyone knows what the price to unlock the next 48 levels ?
05-13-2015, 07:28 AM
#8
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler View Post
looks good.anyone knows what the price to unlock the next 48 levels ?
3,99
05-13-2015, 07:30 AM
#9
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 745
To the devs: could you fix the typos in the dialogues? Thx! And maybe you could put an infinite mode...
05-13-2015, 08:00 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capronissimo71 View Post
To the devs: could you fix the typos in the dialogues? Thx! And maybe you could put an infinite mode...
I didn't notice any typos, but I've only played through the first 12 levels. Seriously considering unlocking the rest. This is a great "pocket" RPG!