★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What games are you looking forward to recently?

05-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
What games are you looking forward to recently?

Is there any new game you guys are looking forward to recently? I am expecting Dragon Blaze and Rampage Land Rankers, especially the second one, which is a maze exploration RPG from Square Enix. The game type is rarely seen.

just seeked out the Rampage Land Rankers trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Ela; 05-07-2015 at 10:27 PM. Reason: trailer
05-07-2015, 11:11 PM
here is my list

Heroes and Castles 2
Mobius Final Fantasy
Forsaken World Mobile
Dragon Nest: Labyrinth
Raven
Million Arthur English edition
05-08-2015, 12:40 AM
Rampage Land Rankers looks interesting. Will it come out with English version?
05-08-2015, 12:50 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsxr View Post
Rampage Land Rankers looks interesting. Will it come out with English version?
don't know yet, probably not
05-08-2015, 02:23 AM
There's a thread already for discussing upcoming releases in general: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=213800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa View Post
1. Heroes & Castles 2
The first installment is one of my favourite mobile games. It combines action combat with strategic castle defense and the versus mode is one of the best experiences I ever had on this platform. I am expecting no less of the second game. It also has better graphics and a lot of new features. Can't wait!
2. Aralon Forge and Flame
Huge fan of Crescent Moon since 2010. Love what they did with Aralon in collaboration with Galoobeth games. Aralon Sword and Shadow was certainly one of the better open world RPGs, and so will be the this one.
3. Mission Europa 2
One of the most under appreciated developers out there, who has been making real games back when iOS wasn't even considered a gaming platform. His work on Necromancer rising and Mission Europa 1 is amazing. Can't wait to see what he does with Mission Europa 2 in the Unity engine.
4. The Wild
Pretty sure every TA member has heard of this one. Great looking game by indie developers, might be the survival game I always wanted on mobile.
5. Submerged
Not much has been revealed about this game (or I haven't heard about it), but it looks amazing from this gameplay demo.
6. The Deer God
Another visually impressive game from Crescent Moon.
7. Riot
The best looking pixel art game I've seen to date. Expecting a solid strategy game from this one. The developers are also promising to bring customizable levels, which should be quite interesting.
8. The Dream Room
Another fancy looking pixel art game, no idea what's it about though.
9. Solomon
Big fan of Solomon's boneyard. A dual stick "shooter" where you play as a Mage constantly evolving your powers and mixing them with other elements? Anytime. There's also talk of new classes, oh and did I mention multiplayer yet??
10. Respite
Looks interesting, besides there aren't many FPS games to look forward to.
11. Death Road to Canada
There are too few Oregon Trail style games on iOS. Any rendition of it will always have a place on my phone.
12. Heroes of Midgard
Can't have too many action RPGs. It also has a very impressive visual style. Seriously check out the short videos and screenshots.
13. Drifter
As a big fan of space trading games (thanks Galaxy on Fire), I certainly won't let this one get past me.
14. Legacy Quest
As said, can't have too many action RPGs. Hope they don't screw the pooch with IAPs though.
15. Z.O.N.A. Project X
A game by Igor Migun that I am really looking forward to. It's an action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world and according to the developer it is "a kind of a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.".

The titles aren't ranked, simply numbered.

*Links lead to TouchArcade forum threads or to TouchArcade articles, if the first doesn't exist.