★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Invictus
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Brim is a filling type of game which works with real physics and simple controls. Fill the space with different shapes until their volume reach the given percent. Although several enemies try to hinder you, each bearing unique characteristics, you can exploit the advantages of gravity and trap them.
Tap the screen to inflate the various colourful shapes and increase their volume to complete the level.
Play through the 70 increasingly challenging levels!
Fight with bosses and play with action-packed mini games!
This fun gameplay can never be the same. If you replay the game youll meet new challenges where you can use new tricks.
Be the No. 1 on Invictus online leaderboard and compare your achievements to others by each level!

Whats more! Unlock the Classic mode with unlimited number of levels.

"The levels themselves are superbly designed and make the game far from monotonous...Brim! is a welcome addition that we think is definitely superior"

www.weplayiphone.com

FEATURES
- Amazing physics-based gameplay
- Stylish art design
- 70 thrilling levels to play with never the same appearance
- increasingly challenging levels to complete with numerous surprises
- Enemies with unique characteristics
- Exciting boss fights
- Heated action which anyone can play easily
- Multiple game modes
- Bonus endless mode as a Classic filling game
- Online high scores ranking for every level and in total
- Listen to your favorite music from your iPhone/ iPod Touch while playing the game
- Stylish original soundtrack
- Save game progresses up to 8 players within the family or with friends

Follow us on Twitter @InvictusGames
09-19-2009, 06:11 AM
Brim! YouTube & please send feedback

Please rate Brim! on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCJ9WhjBeLQ&fmt=18

We would be glad to learn what experience you have during playing our games.
We are committed to create the best games according to our players' feedback.
This way we have the chance to update our games to the best possible level.

Thanks for buying Brim!

09-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Everyone ignored this cause the screenshot made it look like you were drawing shapes or something lame like that, but it actually is a nice variation of Dr. Awesome type games! The video is gonna sell this more.

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Tempted...

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Looks well done, with a feature or two other similar games don't have, but frankly I'm completely spent on Filler variants. Now, if you could choose your shape, and each level was designed in such a way that certain shapes are better suited for certain nooks and corners, then it might be interesting and add a bit of strategic value that might be worth a look.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Looks well done, with a feature or two other similar games don't have, but frankly I'm completely spent on Filler variants. Now, if you could choose your shape, and each level was designed in such a way that certain shapes are better suited for certain nooks and corners, then it might be interesting and add a bit of strategic value that might be worth a look.
I don't have any filler games at all, which would you say is best?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Same people who made 4x4 jam

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
09-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I don't have any filler games at all, which would you say is best?
Well, to be honest this one looks like it's very much up there with the best. It's got slick design, basic but effective physics, several shapes (though there's at least one other that has a variety of shapes) and walls on levels, which is a new wrinkle I haven't seen before.

My only beef with Filler games that employ full physics is that it tends to make them too easy by allowing you to flip the device and trap a lot of the enemies underneath your shapes. Virus and several others do this and it kind of took some of the challenge out of the game. Just Fillin' was plain but pretty decent; it had only bubbles and some physics but didn't let you flip and trap, though it did let you tilt and let gravity move some bubbles around. I found that mechanic to be more challenging and enjoyable overall, and actually provided a certain measure of strategy.

Between two types of these games I'd go with this if you want the full physics fun, but for longevity (inasmuch as Filler games have it) and more challenging game that still has physics, I'd go with Just Fillin'.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-01-2009, 06:12 PM
10-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Brim PromoKeys GiveAway!

Hi All,
We have 5 PromoKeys to give out!
The first 5 private messages we get for promo keys will win the keys (work in US only!)
Once you play the game, please write a fair review at iTunes about the game.

Follow us on Twitter to keys for other games by Invictus!
www.twitter.com/invictusgames