★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Legends Within - Mini Edition - Dragon Ball Z inspired game (by BOOLit)

05-08-2015, 01:43 PM
#1
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 45
Legends Within - Mini Edition - Dragon Ball Z inspired game (by BOOLit)


Last edited by soulman2150; 09-22-2015 at 05:42 AM.
05-08-2015, 02:03 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,937
This game makes my childhood cry tears of blood.

05-08-2015, 03:21 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 45
I really hope that is a good thing :O
05-09-2015, 09:12 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 45
Feedback is much appreciated... Also I will be updating the game soon and implement joystick controls like in the android version.
05-09-2015, 09:47 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Taiwan & Japan
Posts: 2,121
Looks nice, reminds me of all the DBZ on GBA
05-09-2015, 10:57 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Looks nice, reminds me of all the DBZ on GBA
Graphics evolution of this game. Do these look familiar? :P




05-09-2015, 11:05 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Taiwan & Japan
Posts: 2,121
Well i wasnt thinking about buying another game this week but this looks fun, I might well give it a try tomorrow
05-09-2015, 11:09 AM
#8
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Well i wasnt thinking about buying another game this week but this looks fun, I might well give it a try tomorrow
It's not for sale... It's free
05-10-2015, 06:12 AM
#9
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 45
Legends Within - Mini Edition v1.1 Update

I understand that the controls in the game are a little crap. So I'm announcing that an update is on the way that will replace the button type move controller to a joystick type controller. I hope it will make the game more enjoyable to play as well as getting more players to try it.
05-10-2015, 07:35 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulman2150 View Post
I understand that the controls in the game are a little crap. So I'm announcing that an update is on the way that will replace the button type move controller to a joystick type controller. I hope it will make the game more enjoyable to play as well as getting more players to try it.
Yes, PLEASE do. The game seems like it has potential, but it's pretty much unplayable with its current control scheme.