★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Happy iPad owners, meet amazing adventure and puzzle games
The Stone of Destiny HD
Cassandras Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus HD

Playing Napsters is entertaining, addictive, and the replay value is quite high. Its one of those games you can pick up to fill a few minutes of your day here and there. We recommend Napsters to anyone looking for a unique and entertaining iPhone puzzler. (AppSafari.com)

Game features:
- Innovative gameplay
- Level editor
- Ability to download users levels from Internet
- Three gameplay episodes: Bronze, Silver and Gold Cups
- Funny napsters creatures
- Cheerful soundtrack

What napsters are telling of themselves:
Indolence is not a vice This is our philosophy.
Yeah We like to take a zizz Thats why theDeveloper named usnapsters.
Actually we are joyous pink dudes We live in your iPhone. Do you think its easy? We nap and snooze in our cells all the time Please, wake us up and we will smile.
As you see some of napsters are blind, some are one-, two-, three- or even four-eyed. Do you see these four Red Buttons around every sector? They are the only things in this world that can arouse us. You have to push the number of buttons corresponding to the number of our eyes. Change of our moods depends on your skills.
Oh no! We beg of you, do not press more buttons than we need. We can become sad, depressed and nasty!
Huh, this is much better The level is complete when all napstersare in highmood. Youre cool! We like you! But we also like to nap

Dont limit playing! Create an endless number of your individual levels with a help of level editor. Download levels created by other users from Internet!
09-21-2009, 09:38 AM
Cool app! Attractive art, merry music, and the main thing - it has great gameplay, making to think for long.

And what is the kind of this creatures? Animals, aliens?

09-22-2009, 01:47 AM
Napsters are finally at App Store!

Greeting!!!!

We are Napsters! We live in your iPhone and wanna be friends of you.
We like girls, beer, football, rock'n'roll... But the most of all we like to take a zizz...

Click image for larger version

Name:	банер копия.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	8004

Do you want to meet us? Just wake up every Napster in every sector by pushing Red Buttons. More eyes Napster has, more buttons you have to push. Understand?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Napsters_2.png
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	8009Click image for larger version

Name:	Napsters_3.png
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	8008Click image for larger version

Name:	Napsters_4.png
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	8006

Oh, we wanna to nap... Again...
09-23-2009, 07:30 AM
Review

I 've reviewed this game, read here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=26546
09-23-2009, 07:54 AM
09-23-2009, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benegesserit View Post
The name Napsters was derived from "nap" - doze, slumber, sleep, take a zizz...

Last edited by AA_Stacy; 09-23-2009 at 10:48 AM.
09-23-2009, 10:39 AM
This is really well polished. Looks fantastic. The game concept is also really nice.

I *really* like this game.

Jamie.
09-24-2009, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir View Post
And what is the kind of this creatures? Animals, aliens?
They are "pink dudes"
They look like... blobs, IMHO. Whatever they are, I love them. Napsters caught me, I cannot put aside my devise for two days, play all time.
09-24-2009, 02:40 AM
Looks like an odd game, the art is creepy but kind of cool.

I'd be surprised if you guys get to keep that name, though... "Napster" is a well known trademark and if Wikipedia is right it's owned by Best Buy now.
09-24-2009, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormoop View Post
Looks like an odd game, the art is creepy but kind of cool.

I'd be surprised if you guys get to keep that name, though... "Napster" is a well known trademark and if Wikipedia is right it's owned by Best Buy now.
If someone named his app "Apples" - would Apple say he violate copyright? I don't think so... Napster and NapsterS differ by sense.

AA_Stacy posted behind that Napsters are from NAP and this name was chosen because this creatures are sleepy.

Stop discuss the name, let's duscuss the game!