★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: cao lei
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 89.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: ***** GREENLIGHT SPECIAL - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! GET IT NOW! *****

Constant fun and excitement! Bloody fighting from the start. Epic battles within 30 seconds. An all-new game type is coming!

Are you ready to start a war? Our Knights, soldiers, and even our farmers are ready to go! Lead us into the devils lair!

Fun, and easy to play! Match tiles to summon soldiers. Explosive fun!
Epic battlefield experience for casual gamers! Truly epic battles, fierce engagements!
Choose your army for battle! How strategic can you be?
12 kinds of soldier. Upgrade and fight with any combination of soldier you want!
5 special items to help keep you alive!
60 levels to battle through, New ones coming soon! You will love it!
Variety of challenging monsters at every stage, INTENSE BOSS LEVELS!!

You think you have the time to sit through this introduction?

Your hero has to get going! See you on the battlefield!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBvGarXITzU

Minimum requirements: iPhone 4S and above, iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5 and above.

niflying's comments:

UPDATE V1.0.1

Remove camps timer
Added the hints on or closed button
Bugs Fixed

05-09-2015, 01:44 AM
This game exactly fits that it says in the description. Massive battle in 30 secs. You summon your soldiers by playing thru the match 3 style puzzle. Each type of tile represent each type of soldier. By combining more than 3 like 4 or 5 of the same kind will summon more soldiers for the type. So what is different here? You actually have limited moves to to clear the tiles and bring out as much soldiers as you can. So obviously making combo here is extremely awesome since that's one of the best way to bring out multiple soldiers within each move. And you also cannot take too long to think since once the game starts, your enemy will be heading towards your base and if they do destroy your base, you will lose the battle. After finishing all your moves, you basically see how your soldiers battle out with the enemies. Eventually destroy their bunker of some sort then slowly march into next area. When this happen, your remaining soldiers will continue to fight while you have new sets of moves you can use to clear tiles to replenish your lost soldiers. You basically fight till you each their castle and attempt to take their castle down and that's when you finish the level. So each puzzle section usually last only less than a minute while you leave the remaining job to your soldiers.

As you progress you will get to recruit different type of soldiers, and you can choose what soldier to bring before each mission as part of your planning. Also later into the game you get to unlock items where you can use to assist your soldiers in the game while they are fighting for you. The game is really fun and cute overall.

PS : Dev, I notice early in the game during tutorial area, when the pop up that explain stuffs where it has an Okay button to click. It seems kinda out of place. Like half the Okay button is hidden on the bottom of my screen thou I still can touch the upper half to close it but think it is kinda out of place. Not a major thing or anything game breaking thou. I am playing on iPad Air 2 in case you wonder. I wish I could have taken a screenshot but only thought about that after I click it. Sorry.

05-09-2015, 02:56 AM
Nice I'm picking this up now.

Edit: wow is this cool, might be my favourite match three game yet (I'm not a big fan of the genre) but I love making matches to see your troops go to battle and when you get a cascading combo and loads of troops are marching across the screen it's great.
Well worth 69p just for the half an hour fun I've had so far.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.

Last edited by Sexy Pirate; 05-09-2015 at 03:58 AM.
05-09-2015, 04:22 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

05-09-2015, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Nice I'm picking this up now.

Edit: wow is this cool, might be my favourite match three game yet (I'm not a big fan of the genre) but I love making matches to see your troops go to battle and when you get a cascading combo and loads of troops are marching across the screen it's great.
Well worth 69p just for the half an hour fun I've had so far.
Thanks for the insight Pirate, loving it now! Could use a little polish here and there, but not a major complaint.
05-09-2015, 06:48 AM
ok, so there are chinese language in the game, but referring to the itune link, i couldn't find anything on it...
05-09-2015, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevencarla View Post
ok, so there are chinese language in the game, but referring to the itune link, i couldn't find anything on it...
The game is in English and it's one of the better match 3 games that's been released lately IMO.
Levelling your troops gives more depth to this little gem!
05-09-2015, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass_man View Post
The game is in English and it's one of the better match 3 games that's been released lately IMO.
Levelling your troops gives more depth to this little gem!
i mean the link couldn't lead me to the app. the game might have another name on the itunes , for example a different name in chinese language, so that i cant find it on the appstore according to the english name.
05-09-2015, 08:23 AM
I like it a lot from the first two levels I've played - but please please please tell me the next tile hint goes away after the 'tutorial' section because it's very distracting and unnecessary and I think it'll put me off playing it if it doesn't....
05-09-2015, 08:55 AM
I noticed that cascading combos count as your moves taken which is a bit in fair but I guess it might be to easy other wise.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.