★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Looking For Action RPG

05-09-2015, 09:57 PM
Looking For Action RPG

Hey Forum,
So I'm looking for a good action RPG but I have a few stiplulations about it. Firstly, I want it to be a game that doesn't require internet connection. Shocking, I know but I won't have Internet connection during the summer so I need a game that can run without it. Second, I wanna avoid spending money. Thirdly, I kinda want it to be a dungeon crawler but one with really good character customization. Finally, Canadian App Store.
Thanks guys and girls.
05-10-2015, 11:32 AM
That's kind of a tall order since most of the decent free action-RPGs nowadays almost always have internet connection requirement.

Try these ones. Im not 100% sure they dont require an online connection, but iirc they shouldnt.

Asterogue
Heroes Call
Dungeon Quest
05-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Aralon: Sword and Shadow is a really good action rpg... it doesnt require internet either
Iesabel might be another good one
Not sure if Zenonia 1 is still in the app store... I havent tried the newer zenonia... not sure if there's timers or pay walls on the new ones
05-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalphil View Post
Aralon: Sword and Shadow is a really good action rpg... it doesnt require internet either
Iesabel might be another good one
Not sure if Zenonia 1 is still in the app store... I havent tried the newer zenonia... not sure if there's timers or pay walls on the new ones
He said he wants to avoid spending money, so he's looking for freemiums that dont require internet connection.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-11-2015, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
He said he wants to avoid spending money, so he's looking for freemiums that dont require internet connection.
ahh ok i missed that part.. I thought he wanted to avoid in-app purchases..
yeah Freemium + no internet connection... that's a tough one
05-11-2015, 05:15 PM
You're trying to get a mansion without spending anything on it; That's not going to work.

These are the closest things I've found that have at least 1 aspect you want and are ARPGs:

Wraithborne
Iesabel
Mage and minions
Magic rampage
Ninja hero cats
Sword & Glory
Onion knight
Storm casters
Battle heart: legacy
Implosion
Evhacon
The gods:uprising
Wild blood
Echo prime
The world II hunting boss
Blackmoor
Zombieville USA 2
Tainted keep
Battlemage
Predators
Hero siege
Sentinel legend
Isle of bxnes
Godfire
Shantae:risky's adventure
AVP:Evolution
Apocalypse max
Swordigo
Brotherhood of violence II
Spiral Episode 1
Brand new boy
Lego marvel superheroes
The shadow sun
Ghost blade
Ravensword shadowlands
Wayward souls
Monster hunter United

That's the closest I could get and I'm not sure all of them are ARPGs, I started going through my "owned" list and just started putting things that are close.