★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "It looks like Mr. Muscle could be a new and addictive take on the one tap genre." - Pocket Gamer
"Mr. Muscle wont eat up hours of your time, but its a rather well-made distraction." - 148Apps
"Super casual fun with some very very clean graphics." - Indie Game Buzz

Ahoj! My name's Gustav Fristensky, but you can call me Mr. Muscle. What, you've never heard of me? I'm a legendary Czech wrestler -- a professional European champion -- a symbol of strength in my country! I was born in 1879 in a small village near Prague. Over my career I won almost 10,000 fights, the first when I was just 19 and the last as an old man of 72.

But enough chit-chat... let's get back to training! Help me slice these bricks and keep my balance as long as possible.

PeteOzzy's comments:

Mr. Muscle

Flow Studio a.s.
Genres: Games Entertainment Action Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Ahoj! My name's Gustav Fristensky, but you can call me Mr. Muscle. What, you've never heard of me? I'm a legendary Czech wrestler -- a professional European champion -- a symbol of strength in my country! I was born in 1879 in a small village near Prague. Over my career I won almost 10,000 fights, the first when I was just 19 and the last as an old man of 72.

But enough chit-chat... let's get back to training! Help me slice these bricks and keep my balance as long as possible.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPadWifi
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone6
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1

Download Size: 29.9MB

05-13-2015, 10:14 PM
This game rules.
05-21-2015, 06:31 AM
Here is the gameplay video

06-14-2015, 09:13 PM
Nothing happens when I hit the remove ads button.