★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Brilliant Logic Puzzle Quetzalcoatl (Universal) $1.99 > Free

05-13-2015, 05:50 AM
Brilliant Logic Puzzle Quetzalcoatl (Universal) $1.99 > Free

Free for the first time! Highly recommended! I bought the IAPs without any hesitation—just for supporting the devs. And no, I'wont ever make use of even ONE of those ten keys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl (Spanish pronunciation: [ketsalˈkoatɬ] ) (Classical Nahuatl: Quetzalcohuātl /ketsaɬˈkoːaːtɬ/) is a Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language and means "feathered serpent". The worship of a feathered serpent is first known documented in Teotihuacan in the first century BC or first century AD. That period lies within the Late Preclassic to Early Classic period (400 BC – 600 AD) of Mesoamerican chronology, and veneration of the figure appears to have spread throughout Mesoamerica by the Late Classic (600–900 AD).

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
05-13-2015, 09:49 PM
Excellent puzzler. I bought it opening day - still like to play a few puzzles on a routine basis.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
05-13-2015, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Excellent puzzler. I bought it opening day - still like to play a few puzzles on a routine basis.
Same here, still on my phone from day one. Excellent game, highly recommended.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-22-2015, 12:07 AM
Don't miss that, folks! It seems that the sale is over in a few hours! It's still Apple's App of the Week.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)