★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **** tinyBuild sale! Get Fearless Fantasy for $0.99 until August 21st. ****

As Leon, the worlds most dangerous bounty hunter, you embark on a mission to slay the worlds weirdest creatures, and save a girl from an awful marriage.

- "The battle system is simply awesome and is worth the price of admission alone" - 9/10 TouchArcade

- "It's a brilliant mash-up of RPG and QTE elements with a cheeky story and some frantic action." - 9/10 PocketGamer

- Its a strange, silly game that just so happens to also have a unique and unexpectedly challenging battle system. - VGBlogger

- A compact adventure with a focus on turn-based skill, a notion as unique as the whole game itself. - 9/10 GameGrin

Fearless Fantasy is probably the weirdest RPG youll play this year. Its a gesture-based adventure that's constantly keeping you on your toes. You use swipes, taps and pauses to both score critical hits and block enemy attacks, resulting in an involved and rewarding experience on every turn.

- Use gestures to land critical hits
- Character design that's both extraordinary and creepy in equal measure
- Full story store with animated cutscenes and voice-overs
- Upgrades and progression systems to bump up your heroes
- Epic boss fights
05-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Oh my it's here, damn what a game week we have.

05-13-2015, 08:40 PM
What is this? I have never heard of this in my life and I am an avid IOS gamer! 😁
05-13-2015, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
What is this? I have never heard of this in my life and I am an avid IOS gamer! 😁
It's a port of a PC RPG that uses Paper Mario-esque combat. I quite enjoyed playing through it though it is surprisingly short. The visuals take a bit of getting used to but definitely a welcome addition to the iOS RPG collection.
05-13-2015, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Not sure if you are just kidding or for real. But the game been thru beta test with a bunch of TA users over the last 3 months. And it is pretty well receive and gain a ton of positive feedback. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=255387
05-13-2015, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopicha View Post
Not sure if you are just kidding or for real. But the game been thru beta test with a bunch of TA users over the last 3 months. And it is pretty well receive and gain a ton of positive feedback. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=255387
Why would he or she be kidding? First I've heard of this.
05-13-2015, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
It's a port of a PC RPG that uses Paper Mario-esque combat. I quite enjoyed playing through it though it is surprisingly short. The visuals take a bit of getting used to but definitely a welcome addition to the iOS RPG collection.
Thanks for the answer!
05-13-2015, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Why would he or she be kidding? First I've heard of this.
Well it's possible when people are joking. Since I am not sure, I am only just asking a polite question to get better understanding. Especially from the way he / she put it that being an avid iOS gamer then I suppose he or she should have been following gaming news. And I am pretty sure the game has been featured before on news page of sites like TA and appspy. So I just find it weird. Not like this a game that comes out of no where.
05-13-2015, 10:17 PM
Finally, one of my only 2 purchases this week

Guys, get this... It's a JRPG-esque, gesture-based combat, story driven action of comedic awesomeness. Oh and that visual style... cant ignore that.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-13-2015, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Finally, one of my only 2 purchases this week

Guys, get this... It's a JRPG-esque, gesture-based combat, story driven action of comedic awesomeness. Oh and that visual style... cant ignore that.
Yeah I really like the voice acting they have done for the game. Those voice bring out more humor than just looking at the subtitle