★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From the creators of Ratchet & Clank and Spyro the Dragon, Digit & Dash is the tale of a robot and alien duo separated by a mutant hot dog that splits their world apart. (Yes. A mutant hot dog.) Control both Digit and Dash by jumping, slamming and dashing as they speed through mind-bending, dangerous levels. Use well-timed jumps and slams with Digit or Dash to propel the other higher in the air to avoid bigger obstacles. Activate switches and unlock pickups through skillful timing and fast-twitch responses. Help Digit and Dash topple the massive mutant wiener and reunite!

Features

- Help Digit & Dash Reunite!

- Control 2 characters simultaneously.

- Dozens of mind-bending levels!

- Use precision timing to master each level.

- Defeat the Mutant Hot Dog!

- No in-app purchases!

Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at info@insomniacgames.com.

Terms of Service: http://www.insomniacgames.com/terms-of-service/
05-14-2015, 06:03 AM
From Insomniac? Blimey. Bought. Although it looks odd in portrait mode and I felt disorientated watching the trailer, I have faith in Insomniac.

05-14-2015, 06:15 AM
Superb little game. Very, very original. Especially since it's in portrait. Also, it's really bloody challenging. The only thing I don't get is the use of that damn font!!!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-14-2015, 07:52 AM
Nice looking game, it's great fun to play, I only miss Gamecenter, maybe they can add that.

Played Ratchet&Clank, but to be honest, the best console game for me was JAK 2 from Naughty Dog Games.
05-14-2015, 02:09 PM
I dunno. It's not a bad game, but considering the pedigree it just feels lacking in ambition.

The characters and graphics feel generic, the gameplay is very traditional and linear with the standard three star ratings, and no Game Center or any other extras.

It's like a mobile game from 2011.
05-14-2015, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
I dunno. It's not a bad game, but considering the pedigree it just feels lacking in ambition.

The characters and graphics feel generic, the gameplay is very traditional and linear with the standard three star ratings, and no Game Center or any other extras.

It's like a mobile game from 2011.
I definitely agree with you on the fact that it's lacking that certain something that makes the overall package sparkle, but from a gameplay point of you, I have to disagree. I think the game's absolutely mind-boggingly brilliant and there's absolutely nothing that's identical to it on the App Store.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-15-2015, 05:20 AM
Level 5 in the first world is going to make me pull my beard out. This game is so bloody hard. If you're a completionist, this game will drive you batshit crazy.

Oh, and if Polara was your kind of game, welcome to Digit & Dash. Just as crazy.

Last edited by metalcasket; 05-15-2015 at 05:23 AM.
05-26-2015, 04:15 AM
I have a huge feeling this will be picked by Starbucks as a free app.