★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Starlit Adventures is among the
"BEST OF 2015" on AppStore!

Become the greatest Starkeeper in the Upper World!

Help Bo and Kikki the Starlit to find and return the stars that Nuru has stolen from the sky and hid across the Lower Lands! Go on epic adventures that will have you explore fantastic worlds, fight nightmarish enemies, collect dazzling treasures, and solve brain-teasing puzzles using an array of Special Suits!

Starlit Adventures is an original action/adventure-platform, free-to-play game for all ages and specially designed for mobile. Youll have lots of fun with clever controls, adorable and cute characters, beautiful visuals and a wide range of gameplay mechanics to deliver a valuable and memorable experience.

FEATURES:

* CONSOLE QUALITY content for a memorable experience!

* LOTS OF LEVELS in 8 WORLDS, each one with new challenges!

* UNLOCK ALL SUITS with unique special powers and play in different ways!

* OTHERWORDLY BOSSES guard the end of each world and will do anything to stop you!

* RICH VISUALS, beautiful story and unique characters!

* STICKER ALBUM to complete and trade stickers with your friends!

* GREAT CONTROLS specially designed for touchscreen!

* RANK AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS by collecting all treasures and making insane combos!

* VISIT THE INFINITE TOWER and try to go farther than your friends!

* OPEN UP CHALLENGES and unlock many more levels!

* SYNC your save game progress on any device using a Facebook login!

* RECORD your game in video and share with your friends using the ReplayKit in iOS 9 devices.

DISCOVER STARLIT ADVENTURES!

http://www.StarlitAdventures.com

PeteOzzy's comments:

Starlit Adventures

Rockhead Games
Genres: Games Action Adventure
Free

Quote:
Enjoy a console-quality game with great controls in a huge world that you'll explore for hours!

Help Bo and Kikki the Starlit find and return the stars that Nuru has stolen from the sky! Explore fantastic worlds, fight creatures and solve puzzles using an array of special suits!!!

Starlit Adventures is an original adventure-platform game specially designed for mobile. It brings lots of fun with clever controls, unique characters, beautiful visuals and a wide range of gameplay mechanics to deliver a valuable and memorable experience.

FEATURES:

* CONSOLE QUALITY content for a memorable experience!

* HUGE MAPS with 64 LEVELS in 8 WORLDS, each one with new challenges!

* UNLOCK ALL 9 SUITS with unique special powers and play in different ways!

* FIGHT BOSSES at the end of each world!

* RICH VISUALS, beautiful story and unique characters!

* COLLECT everything and compete in rankings with your friends!

* GREAT CONTROLS specially designed for touchscreen!

* STICKER ALBUM to complete and trade stickers with your friends!

* SYNC your save game on ANY DEVICE using a Facebook login!

DISCOVER STARLIT ADVENTURES!
http://www.StarlitAdventures.com

Supported Devices:
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone6
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadThirdGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 115.9MB

05-14-2015, 06:37 AM

11-18-2015, 02:04 PM
Out in the US!! Perhaps worldwide too😃

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
11-18-2015, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Out in the US!! Perhaps worldwide too😃
No not in the Netherlands just yet, sigh.........
11-21-2015, 07:34 AM
Why isn't anyone talking about this game. I think it's pretty great! Monetization isn't bad. None of the special suits are required.
11-21-2015, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopguy69 View Post
Why isn't anyone talking about this game. I think it's pretty great! Monetization isn't bad. None of the special suits are required.
I can't deny the charm its got. And it finally ramps up in difficulty (level 24+). Before there was hardly a very brainy moment. The intended audience would be the really younger kids, my guess.

If they would add Gamecenter for the infinity mode and a second control option (i.e left-right-dig/dive), i would spend a couple of bucks. 10 hearts and half the refill time, in this case i could easily oversee the timers.
Btw, the controls are responsive but the layout with the dig/dive in the middle is more than awkward to me. There are also some little (but manageable) flaws with the trampoline jumps. Here is a lot of room for updates, but until this happens, i already moved on.

Oh yeah, there is one situation where i couldn't find a solution to get the third star. I'd say, i need the diver's suit ($) to solve this.

PS: you might enjoy Dig a Way, a brilliant similar game, but my guts tell me you're related to the Devs or publishers...

Edit: oh wow, i just realized that this game was in soft launch for half a year...i can skip my wishes than.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 11-21-2015 at 07:22 PM.
11-22-2015, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopguy69 View Post
Probably because its stil not released worldwide. Still waiting here in the UK.

Edit:

Just checked the appstore, it's available to download now but not sure if it always has been as the link from the toucharcade app kept diverting me to the US AppStore and saying it wasn't available in my country.

Last edited by OutSpoken; 11-22-2015 at 04:32 PM.
11-26-2015, 05:14 AM
Warning heads up!!!

I bought the half price offer: all suits + 200 coins. I only got 100 coins!!!

My email was answered fast with my expected answer: go to facebook and you'll get the missing coins. Good to know that works, though not for me, no facebooo.

I made a one star review in my store with this warning. As soon as they put it in the description or a working update is out, i'll change my rating to 4 Stars. A 5th would only come with a second control option and GC. Fyi, i wrote them all this.

This game has a certain zen factor for me, specially the infinite mode. With all suits available now, the layout also seems has changed, depending on your chosen starting characters.
12-07-2015, 05:33 PM
Does buying all suits make this a premium game? I haven't download b/c I generally only but premium. I am interested though. Can I get some details/thoughts?
12-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinHadoukin View Post
Does buying all suits make this a premium game? I haven't download b/c I generally only but premium. I am interested though. Can I get some details/thoughts?
Nope, you'll never get a premium game.

There is an iap for $3 which includes:
Double your lives from 5 to 10
Half the life timer from 15 to 7:30 mins.
Get a 3rd starting life

Walking unexperienced into this game, you might burn your lives relatively fast, but by far not that popular twitchy-game-fast though. There is no time pressure, so you can plan your moves carefully to get the three stars. You'll need the stars to unlock new worlds.
Even before i bought all the suits, i was able to unlock new worlds easily, although there is the one or the other unreachable star without a special suit, it doesn't matter. Oh, and only dying makes you losing a life.

For the messie game herders on their device, installed MB 327.

Edit: oops, sent too fast.
Looking at my TA's app watch list, there have been two updates. Now, if i push the free button to get to my swiss app store, it says: only available in the USA.
Searching directly in my store shows me immediately the game, but with no update ever, only the release date...weired.
I'll shot them an email tomorrow, because there are new levels available with today's update.

Edit: coincidence or not, a day after my email, the updates are finally available in my store. Cool.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 12-09-2015 at 06:14 PM.