★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BRUNKT
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 9.8 MB
  • Version: 1.8.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: How long can you survive in this fast-paced, machine gun blasting, zombie frenzy? Challenge yourself and the world and see if you've got what it takes!
04-24-2016, 10:52 AM
How are people not talking about this game? It's brilliant. Very simple, very fast, very short sessions and super quick restarts. Achievements and leaderboards. Free to down, remove ads for $.99 and that's it, no additional iap. Very much worth the time to check it out.
04-24-2016, 11:58 AM
Not everyone likes this minimalist retro style, but I'm ok with that so I'll give it a try, soon
04-24-2016, 01:26 PM
If you collected something and unlocked new weapons or characters I would be try t but playing for ten seconds then that's it... Why play a second try?
04-24-2016, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
If you collected something and unlocked new weapons or characters I would be try t but playing for ten seconds then that's it... Why play a second try?
To do better and get a higher score, man. I think the games is too simple for anything that would break the pass or flow of playing. This is all twitch and high scores.