★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Brian Harper
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: __INCOMING_TRANSMISSION__

We've finally reached the earthling-inhabited planet called EARTH. Hop into your saucer and gather earth-stuffs on the surface! Then bring it back to the mothership so our top scientists can have something to poke and prod. We're keeping track of your performance, so bring back as much earth junk as possible. If you do well enough, maybe we'll give you a space cookie. You like space cookies don't you?

-Tilt left and right to MOVE

-Tap anywhere (while stopped) to HARVEST

-Return to the mothership to DUMP your cargo
09-23-2009, 02:57 PM

Just kidding, it's not. However, I'm the developer of this game, and I think it's pretty cool. We have some exciting updates in the works, and we'd love to get your feedback regarding what you'd like to see fixed/added.

Bleegee Games
09-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Actually, I found this game quite amusing. I love the noises and "leftovers" when you suck stuff up into the UFO. The biggest problem with the game is that it's too short, and there's not much incentive to replay it after a few tries. The game could really use achievements. If you're going to keep a static time limit, make it adjustable for those who might want to play a longer game. What would really be cool, though, is a mode where your time gets extended if you get a certain number of points. Maybe you could also add additional items to pick up (a chicken could leave an egg behind, and a sheep - well, I suppose they could leave a pile of wool). There should also be adversaries. Maybe you could have farmers shooting at you.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
09-25-2009, 02:27 PM
picked this up just before last weekends insane release list!

i found it to be a highly entertaining bit of freebie, although the 1 set time limit was, as mentioned above, a little frustrating. saying that, it did make the online scores more competitive.

as for suggestions, perhaps different planets with new scenery and additional powerups such as speed boost wouldnt do this any harm. good lil game tho

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014
09-27-2009, 04:37 PM

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'm glad you enjoyed the small amount of gameplay that's in there now.

We're thinking about putting an unlimited mode or a fuel-based game mechanic in there to extend the gameplay. And yes, rednecks firing shotguns from the bed of a pickup truck would be awesome.
09-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Something else you could do is have a mode where you have to collect a certain number of one or more types of objects each round to advance to the next round.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre