★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Battle alongside friends and unleash over-the-top special attacks! A new style of real-time RPG!
Awesome real-time play that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
Team up with other players to unleash "Unison Attacks" that can call forth massive creatures to pulverize foes!


[GAME FEATURES]

Intense Guild Battles!
Epic guild battles that allow for two teams of up to 10 players each to duke it out in real time!
Work together and form the strongest tactics to destroy your enemies' Crystal and reign victorious!

Decisive Unison Attacks!
Fuse Unison Summons with your guildies to unleash Unison Attacks that can call forth powerful entities to eliminate enemies!
Mesmerizing attack scenes that will take your breath away!

Quest with Friends in Real Time!
Brave the various terrains of Granvia with up to 5 friends at a time!
Collaborate tactically or opt for all-out brute force to take down the monsters you encounter along the way!

Communication with Others Is a Snap! Chill out in the Lobby!
Easy-to-use mid-battle chat for timely commands and adorable character animations for comical in-game lobby conversations!

Multitude of Features!
Battle or "Spawn" for weapons, armor and monsters!
Carefully select Gear with the best affinity to your Class to yield the greatest results!
Obtain special materials to evolve your Gear so that they realize their true potential!
Earn "Proficiency" to learn new Abilities and harness even greater might!



[Price]
Free to play (in-app purchases available)

[Supported Devices]
iPhone 4S or later, iPod Touch (5th generation or later)

*We are unable to support and compensate for use on devices outside of the supported range.
*A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for the optimal Unison League experience.
*Under certain conditions, the game may fail to run smoothly. If you experience choppy gameplay, force-closing the app, rebooting your device, and clearing your cache may improve performance.
*Before playing Unison League please read the End User License Agreement, which can be accessed from the in-game menu.

touchy85's comments:

Unison League

Ateam Inc.
Genres: Games Action Role-Playing Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
Battle alongside friends and unleash over-the-top special attacks! A new style of real-time RPG!
Awesome real-time play that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
Team up with other players to unleash "Unison Attacks" that can call forth massive creatures to pulverize foes!


[GAME FEATURES]

▼Intense Guild Battles!
Epic guild battles that allow for two teams of up to 10 players each to duke it out in real time!
Work together and form the strongest tactics to destroy your enemies' Crystal and reign victorious!

▼Decisive Unison Attacks!
Fuse Unison Summons with your guildies to unleash Unison Attacks that can call forth powerful entities to eliminate enemies!
Mesmerizing attack scenes that will take your breath away!

▼Quest with Friends in Real Time!
Brave the various terrains of Granvia with up to 5 friends at a time!
Collaborate tactically or opt for all-out brute force to take down the monsters you encounter along the way!

▼Communication with Others Is a Snap! Chill out in the Lobby!
Easy-to-use mid-battle chat for timely commands and adorable character animations for comical in-game lobby conversations!

▼Multitude of Features!
Battle or "Spawn" for weapons, armor and monsters!
Carefully select Gear with the best affinity to your Class to yield the greatest results!
Obtain special materials to evolve your Gear so that they realize their true potential!
Earn "Proficiency" to learn new Abilities and harness even greater might!



[Price]
Free to play (in-app purchases available)

[Supported Devices]
iPhone 4S or later, iPod Touch (5th generation or later)

*We are unable to support and compensate for use on devices outside of the supported range.
*A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for the optimal Unison League experience.
*Under certain conditions, the game may fail to run smoothly. If you experience choppy gameplay, force-closing the app, rebooting your device, and clearing your cache may improve performance.
*Before playing Unison League please read the End User License Agreement, which can be accessed from the in-game menu.



Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 33.6MB

05-14-2015, 12:16 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,574

05-17-2015, 02:23 AM
#3
Didn't know about this until a couple days ago - and now totally hooked. It's got everything I ask for in a RPG/strategy game. The real time element is a real big draw compared to a lot of the automated/brain dead stuff out there.
05-19-2015, 01:01 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 8
So far I'm loving the game like the post before me said the real time combat is really nice compare to most games reminds me of final fantasy combat but with a group of people
05-19-2015, 01:47 PM
#5
Portrait games annoy me a lot but I'm giving this a chance. It's obviously marketed towards children. I like mmo games where the characters look like adults, not 9 year olds.

Interesting how the replies here are from people who only have a few posts. Hmmmm
05-19-2015, 02:28 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by HallmarkCard View Post
Portrait games annoy me a lot but I'm giving this a chance. It's obviously marketed towards children. I like mmo games where the characters look like adults, not 9 year olds.

Interesting how the replies here are from people who only have a few posts. Hmmmm
For a forum name of Hallmark Cardyou seem to be close-minded when it comes to art style.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-19-2015, 04:05 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
For a forum name of Hallmark Cardyou seem to be close-minded when it comes to art style.
Just a preference on my 9'7 iPad. If I only used a phone to play games, I would probably like it more. I prefer 3D when it comes to MMORPG
05-21-2015, 05:02 PM
#8
I'm a perennial lurker except about a week or two ago I saw such a senseless post on another thread on TA that I had to register to reply. Since then, I started talking more actively. I use the same SN at AppInvasion and Reddit, so no, I'm not pimping the game for any kind of self interest.

But on the game itself - damn I'm seriously addicted. My guild keeps on working hard at how to get better at guild battles. Now that the chat is fixed we can actually communicate and discuss strategy.

I'm at the R28/R29 missions - they are getting quite challenging to the point where soloing with 4 AIs is not a real good idea. I like the difficulty increase a lot.

I wouldn't say the art style is catering to children. More like people who like anime/Japanese art. Ironically, I'm not of that crowd. But I play more for the game and not the art.
05-29-2015, 04:05 PM
#9
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1
Rewards

use this code to earn invitations rewards ingame: 2034493558