★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Let's Go Rocket, the must play one-touch rocket game, over a 160 million games played so far!

Touch to launch and boost your rocket, avoid the obstacles and see how far you can fly!

- What's your high-score?
- Collect the gems
- Beat your friends
- Unlock and play with 38 amazing rockets
- So let's go...Let's Go Rocket

PLEASE NOTE: Let's Go Rocket is free to download and play (aside from internet, carrier, data, device, and other services for which the player is financially responsible), but some in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device's settings, or reach us at "support@cobramobile.com" for help.

touchy85's comments:

Let's Go Rocket - Ultimate Endless Space Adventure

Cobra Mobile Limited
Genres: Games Arcade Entertainment Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Let's Go Rocket, the must play one-touch rocket game.

Touch to launch and boost your rocket, avoid the obstacles - let's see how far you can fly!

- What's your high-score?
- Beat your friends
- Collect the gems
- Unlock amazing new rockets!
- So let's go...Let's Go Rocket
Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.1

Download Size: 26.5MB

05-14-2015, 12:47 PM

05-14-2015, 01:00 PM
Fun game, it's like MMMFingers only difference is you don't need to put the finger down all the time, it's now a one touch game, and they have done a nice job with it.

You have different themes, I bought the red rocket for 0,99 Euro cent just to get rid of ads, the rest you can earn with gems in the game.

For Leaderboard junkies this is a must have IMO.

I like this even more than MMMFingers, and it has funny characters, specialy the UFO little dude.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 05-15-2015 at 03:15 AM.
05-14-2015, 04:35 PM
Great little game! Really enjoying it so far.
05-15-2015, 02:26 AM
Does it make any difference if you let the little alien at the start enter the rocket or not?
05-20-2015, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stooney View Post
Does it make any difference if you let the little alien at the start enter the rocket or not?
Doesn't seem to. This has the replay value Flappy Bird had when it first came out. Plus it tempts you with a couple of attempts with other, buyable rockets every now & then. I've played for an hour or so & am still in single figures, but it doesn't irritate me as much as other twitchy games.
05-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Just like in flappy bird I suck lol. I like the game though!

Billy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	87322