★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Go on an adventure with multiple players online!
Experience the massive vast world!

[About the Game]

- Enjoy the Game with Your Friends!
You can play this game communicating with multiple players online.
Cooperate with each other and defeat fierce monsters!
Explore the massive vast 3D world with your friends!

- Create Your Own Characters!
You have more than 50 billion dress patterns!
This MMORPG doesn't have a "Class System".
You can build your character as you like with "Skill System".
Also, you will be able to customize your weapon abilities!

[Game Story]

Hundreds of years ago, the ground was split by the cataclysm all of a sudden.

The gods hastily joined the grounds, however, the world looks like awkwardly patched.

Since the nations were destroyed, people are divided into four groups regardless of race.

You will meet various people in this world, experience numerous adventures, and face the mysterious existences underworld...

Game Details

Title: Toram Online
Category: MMORPG
Recommended OS: iOS 6.0 or above
Required RAM: 1GB or more

Supported DevicesiPhone 5 or later / iPad Touch (6th generation) / iPad (3rd generation or later) / iPad mini (2nd generation or later)

Unsupported DevicesiPhone 4S, 4, 3GS / iPod Touch (5th and 4th generation) / iPad (2nd and 1st generation) / iPad mini (1st generation)

*We cannot guarantee that the app runs properly on unsupported devices. Please check your device before you install the app.

-----------------
- This game is an online game, so you are required to connect to WiFi if you are using iPad.
- The gaming performance depends on your device.
- You may not be able to connect to the game due to maintenances or slow Internet connection.
- Please enjoy the game with other players with respect and good manners.
-----------------
05-14-2015, 09:06 PM
Looks like this one is aimed towards females. They just created Isanagi though.

05-14-2015, 09:25 PM
Playing for 1hr. Everything is quite polish, a pretty mmorpg. Will continue to play casually and see how it's go.
05-15-2015, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
Looks like this one is aimed towards females. They just created Isanagi though.
No,it's just aimed at both genders. I'm actually really surprised to see this released already. I thought it was going to remain non global until the summer. I'm going to give it a go and see how it is since I'm already enjoying Izanagi Online.
05-15-2015, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HallmarkCard View Post
No,it's just aimed at both genders. I'm actually really surprised to see this released already. I thought it was going to remain non global until the summer. I'm going to give it a go and see how it is since I'm already enjoying Izanagi Online.
Well, tell me your experience and how the gameplay is like when you do!
05-17-2015, 05:37 PM
Anybody else getting constant crashes? I hope it gets fixed. Seems fun.
05-17-2015, 05:56 PM
Is this a mmorpg?
05-17-2015, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Is this a mmorpg?
The other releases from Asobimo so far are MMOs, so i wont be surprised if this is too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-17-2015, 07:15 PM
It is. Seems like a good one too. Izanagi is pretty great, so these guys know what they're doing. However, like Izanagi, seems this one released with quite a few bugs. They'll get them fixed I'm sure, but I want to play NOW. 👶
05-18-2015, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpanda33 View Post
Anybody else getting constant crashes? I hope it gets fixed. Seems fun.
Yep :c
It was ok-ish yesterday when I started. It would crash whenever I loaded a new area (was still in the starting camp) but I was always able to reload and start from where I left off.
Today, I can't even get into the game. Hope they fix it aswell, terribly frustrating!
I liked what little of the game I got to play, though.