★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Peasants are lazy, bakers are slow and crowns won't pay for themselves. Help weedy King Norman amass a fortune in this novel clicker/kingdom-building game. Grow your town from a tiny house until you have a lumberyard, a blacksmiths and even an alchemy lab! Hire peasants, wizards and drunks to work, toil and grow your fortune. Brew potions. Build a huge castle. Expand your territory by battling mercenaries and head out on a series of exciting (and often bizarre) quests to unlock unique rewards!

Just keep expanding, upgrading and earning, or face King Norman's anger.

+Loads of upgrades, villagers and buildings to unlock
+20 levels of prestige, earn mases of gold.
+Complete a series of quests
+Rich 3D graphics - day and night
+Quirky audio and voice acted characters
+Free, with more updates planned

Love More! Gold! Now!? Follow or like Grumpy Rhino Games for news and updates on this game and more.
facebook.com/GrumpyRhinoGames
twitter.com/GrumpyRhinoGame

GrumpyRhinoGame's comments:

More! Gold! Now!

Sebastian Davies
Genres: Games Strategy Simulation
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Peasants are lazy, bakers are slow and crowns won't pay for themselves. Help weedy King Norman III amass a fortune in this novel clicker/kingdom-building game. Expand your empire, build Alchemy Labs, Lumberyards and Blacksmiths and hire Bakers, Doctors and even Drunks to help grow an obscene fortune. Upgrade your villagers and buildings, battle mercenaries and earn heaps of gold!

Just keep expanding, upgrading and earning, or face King Norman's anger.

+Loads of upgrades, villagers and buildings to unlock
+Rich 3D graphics - day and night
+Quirky audio and voice acted characters
+Free, with more updates planned

Love More! Gold! Now!? Follow or like Grumpy Rhino Games for news and updates on this game and more.
facebook.com/GrumpyRhinoGames
twitter.com/GrumpyRhinoGame

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone4
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 46.5MB

This is our latest game, free to play. Let us know what you think.
06-12-2015, 02:19 AM
Hey all,

Hope you're having a good day.

I recently updated this game, adding a new prestige system, and two new buildings to unlock.

There's a new update in the works to add a quest system.

Thanks,
Seb
Grumpy Rhino Games

06-12-2015, 04:49 AM
I'll give this a go. I haven't got a clicker on the go at the minute since I deleted my last couple.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
06-12-2015, 06:23 AM
Looks pretty cool.
06-12-2015, 07:02 AM
Thanks. I built it with the plan of expanding it frequently. If you have any feedback or want any specific features, let me know.
07-03-2015, 03:09 AM
There's a new update out - a new quest system with four new quests.
07-18-2015, 09:26 AM
There's another new update - new quests, reworked statues, score and a new icon! Enjoy.
08-16-2015, 09:46 AM
There's another new update! Including... a huge castle for King Norman, a new quest and 2 new levels of prestige.
09-03-2015, 02:45 AM
Me again!

Another new update: idle gold, fast travel between buildings and new levels of prestige!
09-03-2015, 03:12 AM
Not a fan of clicker games... But this looks very interesting. Will definitely give it a try!