★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fast, colourful, simple, and addictive, break the brickies and bounce your way to victory.

Brickies is a fresh take on the classic breakout game, with fast paced levels that will leave you thirsty for more action.
Use the paddles to launch the ball and unleash a variety of power ups upon the brickies, but dont worry if you miss the ball!
In Brickies missing a shot doesnt mean the game is over, it deactivates the ball until you bounce it again and then youre back in action!

Explode, shoot and cut your way through over one hundred levels featuring, action, puzzles and tricky bosses. Unlock new exciting powers as you progress through the levels, beat the timer and collect three stars.
Earn achievements and compete for the highest score with your friends!

Colourful and addictive breakout game
Fast paced fun gameplay
Over 100 levels to complete
Combine power-ups for epic destruction
Creative and challenging levels
Endless mode for endless action
Colourful and modern graphics

A twist that least had us saying, "Huh, that's neat." ...Which doesn't happen often in the world of brick breakers - Touch Arcade
05-20-2015, 08:40 AM
Pretty fun Brickbreaker style game with just a scosh of Pong to mix things up. (Yea, I said scosh.) Its got a nice simplistic art style with a really good mellow soundtrack. Definitely reccomend if your a fan of Brickbreaker games.

05-20-2015, 09:27 AM
Game looks great. I really like the way the ball deactivates and the bricks just kinda scoot out of the way.
05-20-2015, 10:56 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

05-20-2015, 11:41 AM
This game looks dope. It's the one I am most excited about this week.

Playing: Teeny Titans, Rodeo Stampede, Sky Force Reloaded
05-20-2015, 11:42 AM

Here is a code for anyone not in NZ who cant wait!

05-20-2015, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by Ryan_Noodle View Post

Gone :\
05-20-2015, 12:09 PM
This is one of the rare games i'm trying to 3-star each level. Having huge fun, though some of the levels seem to get uber-challenging (i'm at 29) but in a good way, imho. Here and there you need to be lucky to get the right powerup and to grab it in time also, otherwise no chance to get a perfect score. (Fast) replay as much as you want. The two paddles are controled easily and give a nice twist, as well as not losing the ball that gets behind you, instead you get a little time penalty. So far i haven't seen any power-downs, which i can't remember to be seen in any other breaker i played, and i do like that. The power-ups are a nice highlight, too.

The only little issue i have would be these modern pastell colors, not my thing. If you play for a bit, you also won't lose track with your ball later on. At first, it can get easily lost when things explode. Wished i could change the color of the ball on some occasions.

Highly recommended to try out.
05-20-2015, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Ryan_Noodle View Post

I want to play !!
When will you be releasing this game in the U.S.?
05-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Lavender, tonight. But I'm not waiting for worldwide release, I'm grabbing this with my NZ account right away. I just can't wait, it just looks too good

Game Center -> macplash
feel free to send me friend request