★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ditch your dead end job and take up a rewarding career in Grave Robbing today!
Guide the recently deceased to a fun filled life of Meat eating mayhem, be careful of the many traps and enemy's
which may lay ahead for your zombie horde. loot the many graves to unlock power-ups and culinary delights to become the number one grave robber this side of the Mississippi!

IMPORTANT - Compatible on Devices iPad 2 and above , iPhone 5 and above.

PeteOzzy's comments:

Draggy Dead

Team Woodesh
Genres: Games Family Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$1.29 NZD

Quote:
Ditch your dead end job and take up a rewarding career in Grave Robbing today!
Guide the recently deceased to a fun filled life of Meat eating mayhem, be careful of the many traps and enemy's
which may lay ahead for your zombie horde. loot the many graves to unlock power-ups and culinary delights to become the number one grave robber this side of the Mississippi!

IMPORTANT - Compatible on Devices iPad 2 and above , iPhone 5 and above.

Supported Devices:

iPhone5
iPad23G
iPadThirdGen
iPadFourthGen
iPhone6Plus
iPadFourthGen4G
iPhone5s
iPhone4S
iPhone6
iPhone5c
iPadMini4G
iPad2Wifi
iPodTouchFifthGen
iPadMini
iPadThirdGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 78.1MB

05-20-2015, 10:55 AM
05-20-2015, 08:34 PM
What the hell is this?? The trailer is awesome! I have no clue what's going on in the game, but I'm getting it!
05-22-2015, 04:26 PM
Draggy dead was featured on cranium codes indie games of week, massive thank you to everyone who has downloaded the game. If you have any suggestions or tips please send them this way.

06-10-2015, 07:04 AM
The game is now free to download for a limited time. Grab it today!
06-10-2015, 08:37 AM
This one was a weird one. Definitely worth a try now that it's on sale for the weirdness alone. I had some fun with it though!