★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience exciting real-time battles and thrilling game sessions in the fascinating world of Raios free on your iPad! Select your Champions: gather experience as well as valuable rewards in epic battles. All this and more in Sigils: Battle of Champions.

*** Features ***

RPG meets MOBA: charge into exciting multiplayer battles
Free to play: play completely for free or choose to unlock new Champions using in-app purchases.
Team action: group up with your mates and brawl your way through the deadlands of Raios. Force back Xestia's insect brood together!
Highscores: pit yourself against other players and achieve the fame and honor of top ranks.
Play wherever, whenever: an internet connection and your iPad are all you need to battle at any time. No matter where!

Lead your heroes into battle!

Gather 15 unique Champions from five factions and level them up. Each of them has special strengths, abilities and fighting styles. Head into PvE or take on challenging real-time PvP battles to get to the top of the rankings.

Join in now and free the fragmented world from an army of repulsive insects. Get Sigils: Battle of Champions now!

Sigils How heroes are made!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SigilsGame
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sigilsgame

touchy85's comments:

Gameforge 4D GmbH
Genres: Games Action Role-Playing

Lead powerful Champions into battle. Prove yourself in exciting real time battles on your own or in a team. Experience thrilling PvP action, wherever you may be.

This is Sigils: Battle for Raios
- RPG meets MOBA: start out with one Champion and collect more as you play. Each Champion has unique skills that you can customise to fit your style of play.
- A powerful team: team up with your friends and fight through the Deadlands of Raios to defeat the Moth Queens brood.
- PvP system: test your skills in real time battles against other players and compete for honour and glory.
- Play everywhere: an internet connection and your tablet are all you need to join the battle whether at work, with a coffee or simply on your couch at home.

- Free-to-play: download Sigils for free. In-app purchases are offered to enhance your gameplay experience.

Lead your Champions into battle

Play Sigils solo or co-op with your friends in a quick and convenient way. Immerse yourself in the unique world of Raios with its captivating story and atmospheric graphics. Discover the truth behind events that lead to the Great Sundering.

From powerful tanks through devastating damage dealers to potent supporters, Sigils has twenty different Champions that fit every play style. New Champions will be coming to the game in future updates.

Sigils - how heroes are made!

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 646.8MB

05-20-2015, 06:30 AM

05-20-2015, 10:27 AM
OOOHH YES!!!! I will download it instantly once it arrives to the appstore <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

the premium gamers and the freemium gamers in the mobile game world despise one another. did you notice they never sit in sight of each other? the fools. what good comes of childish rivalries? we are all gamers here
05-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Nice hybrid of an RPG and MOBA Game

I like the PvE and Co-Op where you can level up your characters and build their skills. I spent about 3 hours playing the game and gaining 7 levels so far. I can see this being a great game for people that like MMOs, but are looking for something mobile and not the level of commitment that WoW needs.
05-26-2015, 03:34 AM
Game is live

Hi everyone,

I'm the communications guy at Sproing. We developed this game here in Vienna. If there are any questions regarding Sigils, please let me know.

I hope you'll have fun with it!
05-26-2015, 11:06 AM
Only in NZ?
05-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by kopicha View Post
Only in NZ?
worldwide, but ipad only i think
05-26-2015, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
worldwide, but ipad only i think
Hmm ok I am using iPad. But it's not on my store thou. Thanks anyway
05-27-2015, 04:08 AM
It's iPad only and was released in almost every territory except Asia. Where do you live?
05-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by Alex [Sproing] View Post
It's iPad only and was released in almost every territory except Asia. Where do you live?
Asia and that explains it. Also like I said I am using iPad.