Orbit's Odyssey - Cookie Vs. Monsters

Lead the hero to victory while outsmarting monsters in this unique, stunning and deceptively simple strategy puzzler. Di…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Lead the hero to victory while outsmarting monsters in this unique, stunning and deceptively simple strategy puzzler. Discover gorgeous new worlds & see who Orbit is at the end of the game! Sharpen your skill, creativity, logic & will.

Connect the humanoid cookie with his space-boy alter ego - Orbit in the 90th level. You will not have come across a game like this before - it completely re-imagines puzzles through space-time oddities.

Tap, roll & release to collect coins + gems at every level. Teleport the hero via planet rings. Evade army of robot monsters. Earn stars for your efforts. Journey through majestic galaxies and enjoy never before seen imagery.

Enter into a brand new space with extraordinary gameplay and characters. You’ll be amazed by how a simple one-touch control can yield different outcomes - in terms of speed, roll direction, and teleportation. Come join the fun now!

Features

•Play game for FREE
•Experience a super unique gameplay
•Complete 90 challenging levels with stimulating puzzles
•Play one-handed and with one-touch control (no swipe)
•Earn up to 100 Stars on each level
•Collect precious coins and gems at a fast pace
•Tilt screen to see beyond Orbit’s World
•Soak in eye popping visuals across 6 varied worlds
•Fall in love with the adorable characters

Orbit’s Odyssey’s players can’t stop raving! Here are some of their glowing reviews:

“The graphics and art are just sublime! I haven’t seen such imagery before”
“The gameplay is so darn addictive. Who knew rolling on an orb would kill many a boring afternoon”
“A magnificently beautiful game. Everyone in my family is entranced by it. “
“Orbit’s Odyssey has me enamored. It helps stimulate both my sides of the brains - a great way to hone my gaming skills.”

Install the game for FREE and start playing now!

Privacy Policy can be found here: http://www.paperkyte.co/privacy-policy
Terms of Service can be found here: http://www.paperkyte.co/terms-of-service

About paperkyte

We are a mobile entertainment company that makes next level casual gaming apps.
Visit us at www.paperkyte.co
Information
Seller:
Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
Release:Jun 10, 2015
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (3)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal