★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lead the hero to victory while outsmarting monsters in this unique, stunning and deceptively simple strategy puzzler. Discover gorgeous new worlds & see who Orbit is at the end of the game! Sharpen your skill, creativity, logic & will.

Connect the humanoid cookie with his space-boy alter ego - Orbit in the 90th level. You will not have come across a game like this before - it completely re-imagines puzzles through space-time oddities.

Tap, roll & release to collect coins + gems at every level. Teleport the hero via planet rings. Evade army of robot monsters. Earn stars for your efforts. Journey through majestic galaxies and enjoy never before seen imagery.

Enter into a brand new space with extraordinary gameplay and characters. Youll be amazed by how a simple one-touch control can yield different outcomes - in terms of speed, roll direction, and teleportation. Come join the fun now!

Features

Play game for FREE
Experience a super unique gameplay
Complete 90 challenging levels with stimulating puzzles
Play one-handed and with one-touch control (no swipe)
Earn up to 100 Stars on each level
Collect precious coins and gems at a fast pace
Tilt screen to see beyond Orbits World
Soak in eye popping visuals across 6 varied worlds
Fall in love with the adorable characters

Orbits Odysseys players cant stop raving! Here are some of their glowing reviews:

The graphics and art are just sublime! I havent seen such imagery before
The gameplay is so darn addictive. Who knew rolling on an orb would kill many a boring afternoon
A magnificently beautiful game. Everyone in my family is entranced by it.
Orbits Odyssey has me enamored. It helps stimulate both my sides of the brains - a great way to hone my gaming skills.

Install the game for FREE and start playing now!

Privacy Policy can be found here: http://www.paperkyte.co/privacy-policy
Terms of Service can be found here: http://www.paperkyte.co/terms-of-service

About paperkyte

We are a mobile entertainment company that makes next level casual gaming apps.
Visit us at www.paperkyte.co
05-20-2015, 07:26 AM
This is a really cool but weird puzzler. Going to be a while before I work out the best methods of playing, but I'm loving the look of it so far.

05-20-2015, 08:07 AM
Yep, nice polished and very intriguing but also confusing puzzler at first. As it could get more complex with more planets (not a jumper game), i'm not sure if i can hold up for too long. Definitely recommended for puzzler fans to check it out. Installed 286 MB.
05-20-2015, 10:01 AM
Wow not an easy game. Different, though.

05-21-2015, 05:34 AM
Where is this game? It is not in the App Store!

Is this a soft launch only?
05-21-2015, 05:53 AM
Can't see it in US store. How can I find it?

Pine Entertainment
05-28-2015, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Can't see it in US store. How can I find it?
Us here at paperkyte thank you for your interest in our game!

It's currently only out on soft-launch in NZ, though it'll be available for all very imminently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Yep, nice polished and very intriguing but also confusing puzzler at first. As it could get more complex with more planets (not a jumper game), i'm not sure if i can hold up for too long. Definitely recommended for puzzler fans to check it out. Installed 286 MB.
It's definitely a challenging little puzzler with lots of different ways to solve each level, and we're very excited to see what everyone thinks about the game as you get more into it!

As you get further into it there are multi-planet levels where the planet rings teleport you across to the other planet. When the double planets start spinning, things really start to get crazy.

I hope you enjoy the game. We're always working on updates so we welcome all feedback with open arms.

Best,

paperkyte dev crew

Last edited by vknai; 05-28-2015 at 08:32 PM.
06-09-2015, 03:18 PM
Just found it in the U.S.App Store! Looks like fun!!! Thanks!
06-10-2015, 06:10 AM
This is now a global launch!

As of yesterday, I believe.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
06-10-2015, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
This is now a global launch!

As of yesterday, I believe.
Weird. I'm in the US and was able to download it weeks ago.