★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #Help seven deadly sins on a new endless adventure!

Sweet Sins is an original kawaii infinite runner where you lead Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride on their journey through redemption!

-------- FEATURES --------

- Super fun and addictive casual cuteem up

- Simple and intuitive swipe controls (swipe left to move left, swipe right to move right and swipe up to attack). Very easy to play but hard to master!

- NEW CHARACTER! Luci, Queen of the Abyss, joins the adventure!

- Tons of cute Mii mo pets are waiting for you. Gotta catch them all! <3

- Awesome levels and fun quests that will keep you entertained for hours! Cross the sky while collecting hearts, stars, runes & piñatas!

- Achievements and leaderboards are integrated with Game Center. Battle your friends score!

- Special offers, pets and gifts will be added with holidays updates: Easter, Halloween, Christmas and other limited time events!

- Unique and stunning cute kawaii graphic style <3

--------

Regarding In-App Purchases:
IAPs in the game are purely cosmetic.
No additional purchases are needed to finish the game.
*No internet connection needed.

--------

# HINT: Unlock Meemo Froggy and Pirate! Theyre super cool *wink*wink*

Thanks to all of you who supports us through social media! You are awesome and we truly love you! <3

--------

This game is made by a 2-person team so we really appreciate your feedback ^-^

We really hope you enjoy our game. We certainly had a blast making it. Even if you didnt, wed love to hear from you. Email our support team at info@platonicgames.com
Join our community and take part in great contests and giveaways!
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/PlatonicGames
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PlatonicGames

Download the new viral #1 smash hit youll never stop playing!!

Kawaii desu ne ~~

Rugnor's comments:

I'm Alvaro, programmer from Platonic Games. We are two indie developers from Spain, and Sweet Sins is our first game
We put a lot of work and passion into our games, and I hope the result reflects it ^-^

Maybe somebody around here finds Sweet Sins appealing, or wants to give some feedback about it: I'm all ears!

Also, here's a 30 seconds video of the game to quickly get the gist of the game:

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-20-2015, 08:29 PM
I really like the art style in this. Gameplay looks good too. If this has upgrades and/or things to collect, then I'm all up in this game.
05-21-2015, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I really like the art style in this. Gameplay looks good too. If this has upgrades and/or things to collect, then I'm all up in this game.
Thank you!

It features upgrades, there's skills 12 to increase powerup times, coin farming, item effects, etc. to help get further and further on each run
Ingame collectables are stars and runes(the game currencies), piñatas (surprise reward boxes), powerups and sweets (score booster); outside the runs there's unlockable characters and pets to collect.
05-21-2015, 10:35 AM
I really like this game. It takes a few minutes before the action ramp up. At first I thought it was too easy but it gradually gets harder and challenging. The pace of difficulty feels just right to me. Worth trying if you're into this sort of games
06-06-2015, 07:49 PM
We just updated the game to fix some problems that affected gameplay experience.

I highly recommend to give another try if someone already did before the update!

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id980909626
10-30-2015, 07:49 AM
1.3 Update!

Hello again!

We just published a very, very big update for the game, adding many content:
- character editor
- new pets + pet skills and leveling
- 20 more missions
- 54 achievements
- full interface remake
- big perfeormance improvements
- and a little Halloween surprise :3