Order & Chaos Online

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by deano13, May 21, 2015.

1. deano13

deano13 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Hey peeps,

So I know his game is hated/loved by many but since they have announced there new big 3.0 update has anyone started or still playing?

I'm thinking about starting again and I'll be starting fresh playing Hall Of Blade EU iOS server. If any one is interested and fancied some quests/dungeons let me know :)

2. jobegoodi

jobegoodi Member

Apr 29, 2015
    Hi, I also quit this game and look for other cool games. It is said that Forsaken World Mobile which is based on the original PC version Forsaken World is coming soon. The publisher is not PWE any more.The Mobile version of Forsaken World used the same graphics engine as the PC game to give players a gorgeous 3D open world. Players in the mobile game can team up with friends to explore various dungeons and battle strong bosses, and engage in forice PvP action. Additionally, players can also train the exotic mounts to power up their characters. Forsaken World mobile provides 5 classes, out of the 9 available in the PC version, for players to choose from: Warrior, Assassin, Kindred, Mage and Cleric.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. deano13

deano13 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Hi,

Yer I have my eye on this game too.

4. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    So, the new update hit, and I have to say, Flame Knight was nothing more than a borefest and a letdown. Already you're given a free 65, but the game basically hands you gear that's equivalent to that of T3.5/4 content. You get all blues in about 30 quests (Which is about 40 minutes' worth of nothing but fetch and kill-a-few-dudes-here quests), and then right as the chain ends (Where you get your blue weapon, which is already on par with that of a basic scanner weapon), the game essentially throws you into doing PvP or dungeons.

The skill trees are nothing to write home about, either. The damage tree, Blazer, is basically fire-based with copies of both damage Monk and Warrior trees, and the tank tree is the worse of the two. That tree focuses on ally damage mitigation/intercept, which, given teamsize being max of 4, is almost USELESS when you already have healers that do raid healing rather easily. This would work as a support role, but given that warrior tanks usually know positioning, this is basically an idiot's version of tanking.

And of course, Gameloft throws in a new mini-area and dungeon that, of course, is even harder than the last by numbers.

It's always been frivolous spending to make progress in this game. And here I was, sort of hyped for this update to add in ACTUAL content, too.