★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Champion Archer Update Poll

View Poll Results: What should we add to Champion Archer?
New Enemy Unit - Wyvern (Flying Dragon Unit) 6 22.22%
New Levels 3 11.11%
Special Power (s) - [Hero powers like lightning or fire arrows] 7 25.93%
Graphical Upgrades (Swordsman turn to Knights. Bow upgrades.) 11 40.74%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
09-19-2009, 03:07 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 637
Champion Archer Update Poll

We recently released Champion Archer. Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=329502084&mt=8

We would like to add smaller, incremental updates to the game that only take 1 -2 weeks to complete, but we need your help on deciding what to add. Check out the poll and vote. Also we encourage you to add any ideas to the thread that we may not have though of!

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•

Last edited by PocketMonkey; 09-19-2009 at 03:12 PM.
09-19-2009, 03:10 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
nuff said
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	crystalfashion-speedo-1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	7832  

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

09-19-2009, 03:10 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 427
09-19-2009, 03:12 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacSun4dc View Post
We do want to add multiplayer, but not sure what would be fun.

Did you mean like Allied Archers?

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•
09-19-2009, 04:06 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketMonkey View Post
We do want to add multiplayer, but not sure what would be fun.

Did you mean like Allied Archers?
idk about that one
Yes
09-19-2009, 04:11 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
nuff said
Nuff said about your personal preferences perhaps...

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-19-2009, 05:39 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,013
Having it so the archer's bow aims where your finger is on the screen would be nice, it really bothers me that it is just stationary and the arrow flies all weird. Have it so the bow follows your finger and the archer actually pulls the string of the bow to fire the arrow. Just something to consider in the graphical update along with different bow graphics as you upgrade.
09-19-2009, 07:02 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_Sponger View Post
Having it so the archer's bow aims where your finger is on the screen would be nice, it really bothers me that it is just stationary and the arrow flies all weird. Have it so the bow follows your finger and the archer actually pulls the string of the bow to fire the arrow. Just something to consider in the graphical update along with different bow graphics as you upgrade.
Thank you, Spongie. We will definitely keep that in mind. I'm sure it would look much better.

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•
09-19-2009, 07:31 PM
#9
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Milan,Italy
Posts: 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketMonkey View Post
We would like to add smaller, incremental updates to the game that only take 1 -2 weeks to complete
My suggestion is: don't do it.
The apple approval process is now long and if they deny you have to wait again.
Maybe is better if you combine all the 3 addition in one update.
Just my 2 cent,I don't own the game (I've bought sparta and I don't like it so shame on you ).

Tiny Tower Vegas: 6H6V
09-19-2009, 07:32 PM
#10
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ma
Posts: 515
All of the above

I would like to see all of the choices above added, maybe over 3 or 4 updates.
Am I asking for to much?