Zombie's got a Pogo. Insane zombie pogo action!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PlayFlame, May 21, 2015.

1. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    #1 PlayFlame, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015

[​IMG]

Hey TouchArcade!

Maybe some of you remember us as the creators of Zombie High Dive and we would like to introduce you to our new game: Zombie's got a Pogo. Zombie's got a Pogo was initially launched on Windows Phone and has been really successful there. We have won multiple awards and now we are bringing this game to iOS with a massive update and new exclusive content for iOS users. The game will be free to play and will be launched on App Store this summer.

Zombie's got a Pogo is an endless bouncer game, where you have to control the Zombie as he bounces on a pogo stick. Controlling is done by tapping the left or right side of the screen. Tap/hold the screen to have the Zombie lean more into the bounce, which will make him jump further. Try to keep your head intact and keep on moving through numerous obstacles, pitfalls and all sorts of trouble as you try to reach farther than other zombies. Follow the trail of brains and tune up your zombie!

Zombie's Got a Pogo features:

• Randomly generated endless world and deadly pitfalls.
    • Bone breaking crashes and nerve-shredding pogo action.
    • Physics rules making every situation unique and funny.
    • Pick up and play. No brains required!
    • The farther you get, the crazier the course!

Zombie's Got a Pogo new features (Exclusively on iOS):

• 6 death defying zombies to jump with.
    • 12 unheard-of pogos. Frog pogo, oven pogo, sword pogo, ...
    • A pile of accessories, that zombies like to wear.
    • Zombie opponents trying to take you down.
    • Powerups for smashing fun.
    • Earn prizes as you complete goals.
    • Create and share video replays or watch others playing.
    • Game Center leaderboard and iCloud support.
    • Full HD resolution and awesome audio.

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are also looking for beta testers for Zombie's got a Pogo game. If you would like to beta test this game, then please send pm and add your mail address, where we could send game invitation. Thanks in advance:)

2. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    I also wanted to tell, that any feedback about the game design, concept or features etc. are welcome. We would love to hear, what are your thoughts about the game and how we could make it even better.

3. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    The game looks great, and I like all the work you have put into it...but....

The characters look all too familiar to the PvZ franchise. Even the stylisation of the writing and icons. I think if you came up with some characters yourself that aren't zombies you could start your own franchise.

4. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Thanks for the feedback. PvZ is certainly very awesome game and it is true, that it has inspired us to make our own unique zombie game. Zombie's got a Pogo is a sequel to our previous title Zombie High Dive, so it is grown out of it, with same type of humor and attitude to it. Actually all characters are from Zombie High Dive, just there they were part of the story with no option to play with them and this is also reason, why some characters are wearing diving gear on Zombie's got a Pogo game. It has been very important for us to be unique and create something funny and zombies just are fun to watch, when they crash according to rules of physics and cartoon style is what suits for us the best:)

We could send you the game, you could play it and take a closer look how it feels and looks. Also game difficulty level is something, we really would like to get feedback about but this only can be done by playing the game. So if you are interested, then please send pm with you email and we can send you Testflight invite.

5. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Thanks for the explanation :)

If you send me a message I will be more than willing to test your app

6. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Here's also a sample, how it's possible to tune up and decorate the zombie. Of course, there's much more different options and combinations, than shown in this sample:)

[​IMG]

7. DarkStyle

DarkStyle Active Member

Aug 8, 2014
    Developer
    Funny! Pogo! Great! :) But... zombies again? Zombies are sooo played out. I would have suggested taking something different, but now... it's a bit late for that. ;) Anyway... I hope for you that there are enough hardcore Zombie lovers out there since the style of the game is great. Good luck!

8. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Thanks for the kind words. Let's hope we can offer something new and fresh to all of those Zombie lovers out there:)

9. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Thanks for all, who have beta tested so far. We have already made improvements and new beta test version is now ready. Please send me pm if you would like to take a closer look.

Here's one more sample of zombie tune up!
    [​IMG]

10. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Thanks for all, who have beta tested our game and we have made multiple changes, that were suggested. Within a couple of days we are closing beta testing and we are getting ready for submitting the game to App Store. Will keep you all updated.

11. FRACTURES

FRACTURES Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Zombies? Pogo sticks?....what's not to love? Looks great.

12. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    We are glad you like it:)

13. SpungeGames

SpungeGames Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    Brisbane, Australia
    This game looks awesome! When will it be available?

14. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    We have now passed the Apple review and Game will go live on July 2th.

15. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Hi Guys,

We have postponed Zombie's Got a Pogo launch because we wanted to reduce game file size. New release date is 16th July.

16. SpungeGames

SpungeGames Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    Brisbane, Australia
    Great to hear! Looking forward to playing!!!

17. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Can't find it on App Store? Release date was July 2nd right. Man I want to play this. I still play high dive

18. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    The release date is 16th July. If you liked Zombie High Dive, you certainly will love Zombie's Got a Pogo game also as there's much more action going on:)

19. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I was able to beta test this game for five days now and here is my beta review .
    First impression ... Impressed.
    From the very first loading screen I could tell I was going to like this game.
    The load up screen tells you much about how cool this game is going to look and feel.
    The menu, buttons, and controls are easy to use and figure out.
    I like that it's kind of a platform, runner, puzzle format.
    Zombies plus pogo stick plus runner equals 5 stars.
    Their is so much more to this game than just that but I'm not the greatest at writing reviews.
    Overall loved the game.

20. PlayFlame

PlayFlame Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    We are glad to hear, that you liked the game:) Unfortunately we had to postpone the game launch date and currently new launch date is set to 6th August. So couple of more weeks waiting for all of you guys.